Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Shooting At Barrow County, Georgia High School. Suspect in Custody.

I said it before and I'mma say it again: When it was US having to deal with drive-by's and shit like that at school back in the 80's and 90's, *crickets*
When it's their kids "we gotta do something!"

I mean one of the kids who died is black but I get what you saying.

Every time these tragedies pop up I always think about how lucky I am that I went my entire school life without incident.
Only thing we had to worry about was the Klan and fucking tornadoes not some weirdo who can't fight so he bring a gun to school and kill random people smfh.

I'm gonna say this because clearly this last sentence wasn't thought out:

Kids can't buy guns by default therefore their access is already limited to zero... Legally speaking. Now... There's always going to be less than legal ways to get guns, and that's how it happens and that's something that really can't be stopped. Just look at England and their issue of gun violence. They banned their citizens from owning guns except under very strict circumstances and yet they still have gun violence with illegally owned guns.

Also, have a look at this page right here:

According to CBS news there's been over 200 school shootings in 2024. However, hover over each one of those dots and it gives the details. Among them is niggas beefin' ("Escalation of Dispute"), gang shit (drive-by shootings), Domestic violence ("Domestic w/Targerted Victim"), Police shootings, and plain property damage. Plus, a fuckton of those have ZERO victims, so why are these being included??? For that matter, why are officer involved shootings included as well??? I could only find a handful of instances of what was labeled as "Indiscriminate Shooting", i.e. disgruntled, mad white boy shooting randoms, aka "A Mass Shooting", so lumping all the rest of these incidents in with actual school mass shootings only servers to increase the numbers so there's a talking point.
You’re being intellectually disingenuous if you think the US isn’t also the leader in the types of shootings you’re trying to delineate here.

Take all those others out and the US is still multiples more deadly than most developed countries.

To also note, you know what dude meant when he said legally.

Some of the dumbest shit I heard was “maybe he got the gun illegally from guns smuggled across the border.”

Like a 14 year old in that area of Georgia knows or is even brave enough to deal with illegal arms dealers, smh.

There needs to be a discussion on showing the shooters picture. It's part of making them infamous. People remember the look of most of the shooters because they're plastered everywhere. I get wanting to put a face to the name and shooter but it basically just idolizes and cements them in history

So he said some suspected stuff and discord or the people on discord reported him. They questioned the kid and he denied it. The dad said he doesn't have unsupervised access to the hunting rifles. Did the school know about the earlier threats? If so did they regularly check up on him?

So he said some suspected stuff and discord or the people on discord reported him. They questioned the kid and he denied it. The dad said he doesn't have unsupervised access to the hunting rifles. Did the school know about the earlier threats? If so did they regularly check up on him?

Probably not. Dude was most likely in middle school at that time so I doubt the high school was even aware.

It's understood it's the God every Christian acknowledges
Bruh don’t entertain that bullshit in this thread, lol. Niggas just be saying whatever to get their biased agenda off. He’s just trying to discredit Kamala in a thread about kids and teachers getting killed.

Which is ironic because his desire for her defeat would close the door on anything happening with gun reform.

Last edited:
Back