Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Shooting At Barrow County, Georgia High School. Suspect in Custody.

It's insane the thought of being lucky enough to not get killed at school as a kid even has to cross anyone's mind.
Dude on Fox News was bragging about the SRO response and kids able to perform CPR on dying friends. Like the training and system is working.

Never even crossed his mind it’s crazy that training is even needed and we expect kids to just deal with it.

Dude on Fox News was bragging about the SRO response and kids able to perform CPR on dying friends. Like the training and system is working.

Never even crossed his mind it’s crazy that training is even needed and we expect kids to just deal with it.
This a wild post but also w the proliferation of school shootings in the US in this generation it’s defo facts

Shit we had a couple of gang related shootings in the front and back of the school and definitely down the street but never in the school

We had metal detectors

So they go in and check his access to guns? That’s it? He wasn’t set up with a guidance counselor to help with the mental shit going on that led to the threats?
A visit from the fbi is stopping 9/10 mfs who want to get froggy. They get over whatever was bothering them.

Colt wanted to get it back in blood tho. Scary stuff.

Talk to your kids.

Crazy how every old head at my job said when they went to high-school back in the day(70s) it was normal for teens to bring their rifles to school and teachers would help show them how to clean them and give tips. When hunting season would start they were allowed one excused absence during the start of it. Never had school shootings like we do now. It's def deeper then just having access...

Last edited:
Crazy how every old head at my job said when they went to high-school back in the day(70s) it was normal for teens to bring their rifles to school and teachers would help show them how to clean them and give tips. When hunting season would start they were allowed one excused absence during the start of it. Never had school shootings like we do now. It's def deeper then just having access...
It is, but given the new level of issues you’d think limiting access would be the go to now.

How can someone admit things have changed and not expect to change access in kind?

Shit we had a couple of gang related shootings in the front and back of the school and definitely down the street but never in the school

We had metal detectors
We just had a shit ton of fights

Which was entertaining if you weren't in them

Although we did have a bomb scare. Think everyone was too busy getting pregnant or getting into fights to bring a gun

My school had shootouts as it was heavy with gang activity and we had a gas station next door that always had wild shit happening behind it but everything always took place right outside the school property. Kids would get caught with a hand gun in their book bag here and there but never any guns pulled inside the building. I always figured it was a matter of time before some shit popped off in school but luckily it never did outside fights.

Back