Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Shooting At Barrow County, Georgia High School. Suspect in Custody.

Terrible.

Had no idea school started this week for a lot of the country, Miami-Dade schools been back for nearly a month

Over/under on the conspiracy theories from MAGA that this was a false flag intended to help Kamala and the democrats.

Oh you know that's coming.

I've heard talk around the FB watercooler that there's already been a number of threats on schools for future dates too.

I'm a believer in God and spiritual but it's disgusting how these politicians and folks be weaponizing him to fit agendas or to escape blame responsibility. It's also fucked up for folks to apply Christianity to everyone when one of the amendments is that there should be separation from church and law when it's furthest from truth and not all people believe in the same thing.

When it comes to dangers like this Religion should be the LAST thing spoken about because the threats if these matters are never being addressed. Shit is fucking stupid bruh.

They often plan on dying during the attack so not sure that’s a deterrent

The past few years of shootings, the majority of them have been arrested. Granted the high chance is theyll off themselves afterwards…im not necessarily offering a solution but just airing out my emotions about how I feel about these fucks

Back