Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Shooting At Barrow County, Georgia High School. Suspect in Custody.

A visit from the fbi is stopping 9/10 mfs who want to get froggy. They get over whatever was bothering them.

Colt wanted to get it back in blood tho. Scary stuff.

Talk to your kids.
Might change their plans from homicide to suicide but it still needs to be addressed after the visit

The issue definitely isn't a gun issue by itself.

But we live in a society where we put laws in place to limit how much sugar can be in a kid's meal to give that kid a chance to live a healthy life, we should also be able to limit access to guns while trying to also figure the issue out.

The world changed alot in the last 30 years. The last 30 years of human civilization has had more rapid growth than the last 300 years, if not more.

We clearly don't know how to handle this shit. There is a reason this is called the anxious generation. Kids coming up in this era are being exposed to too much too fast. And when you add capitalism to the mix, where the idea is to make as much money as possible without giving a fuck about damage done to society, it becomes a nasty mix.

At least Europe has more regulation around things like what they feed kids, what they show kids, and more programs to make sure kids are kept busy than we do in the states.

All that to say, clearly guns aren't the reason why kids are shooting up schools. But the fact is kids are shooting up schools at an alarming rate and it's not rocket science to try to find a way to limit access to guns.

The issue definitely isn't a gun issue by itself.

But we live in a society where we put laws in place to limit how much sugar can be in a kid's meal to give that kid a chance to live a healthy life, we should also be able to limit access to guns while trying to also figure the issue out.

The world changed alot in the last 30 years. The last 30 years of human civilization has had more rapid growth than the last 300 years, if not more.

We clearly don't know how to handle this shit. There is a reason this is called the anxious generation. Kids coming up in this era are being exposed to too much too fast. And when you add capitalism to the mix, where the idea is to make as much money as possible without giving a fuck about damage done to society, it becomes a nasty mix.

At least Europe has more regulation around things like what they feed kids, what they show kids, and more programs to make sure kids are kept busy than we do in the states.

All that to say, clearly guns aren't the reason why kids are shooting up schools. But the fact is kids are shooting up schools at an alarming rate and it's not rocket science to try to find a way to limit access to guns.

I'm gonna say this because clearly this last sentence wasn't thought out:

Kids can't buy guns by default therefore their access is already limited to zero... Legally speaking. Now... There's always going to be less than legal ways to get guns, and that's how it happens and that's something that really can't be stopped. Just look at England and their issue of gun violence. They banned their citizens from owning guns except under very strict circumstances and yet they still have gun violence with illegally owned guns.

Also, have a look at this page right here:

According to CBS news there's been over 200 school shootings in 2024. However, hover over each one of those dots and it gives the details. Among them is niggas beefin' ("Escalation of Dispute"), gang shit (drive-by shootings), Domestic violence ("Domestic w/Targerted Victim"), Police shootings, and plain property damage. Plus, a fuckton of those have ZERO victims, so why are these being included??? For that matter, why are officer involved shootings included as well??? I could only find a handful of instances of what was labeled as "Indiscriminate Shooting", i.e. disgruntled, mad white boy shooting randoms, aka "A Mass Shooting", so lumping all the rest of these incidents in with actual school mass shootings only servers to increase the numbers so there's a talking point.

I'm gonna say this because clearly this last sentence wasn't thought out:

Kids can't buy guns by default therefore their access is already limited to zero... Legally speaking. Now... There's always going to be less than legal ways to get guns, and that's how it happens and that's something that really can't be stopped. Just look at England and their issue of gun violence. They banned their citizens from owning guns except under very strict circumstances and yet they still have gun violence with illegally owned guns.

Also, have a look at this page right here:

According to CBS news there's been over 200 school shootings in 2024. However, hover over each one of those dots and it gives the details. Among them is niggas beefin' ("Escalation of Dispute"), gang shit (drive-by shootings), Domestic violence ("Domestic w/Targerted Victim"), Police shootings, and plain property damage. Plus, a fuckton of those have ZERO victims, so why are these being included??? For that matter, why are officer involved shootings included as well??? I could only find a handful of instances of what was labeled as "Indiscriminate Shooting", i.e. disgruntled, mad white boy shooting randoms, aka "A Mass Shooting", so lumping all the rest of these incidents in with actual school mass shootings only servers to increase the numbers so there's a talking point.

Nah you making false equivalencies.

I'm not gonna go back and forth on my opinions on guns vs your opinion on guns.

First let's set the stage. Everyone knows that in a gun control debate the term "access" means access to assault rifles. Not can a kid access their parents their guns. So maybe you took access to mean something else but let's set the context right since this is a gun control debate.

And then let's not talk about hypotheticals, cause I don't care about what might happen or what could happen.

Let's also not talk about eliminating murders and violence with guns cause that's impossible. The convo has always been what we can we do to limit them. Especially in schools.

All I want you to do is show me statistics about how many school shootings happened with illegal guns vs legal guns. And then show me statistics about how many school shootings happened with handguns vs assault rifles.

Show me stats. No bias. No opinions etc. just hard facts that show the number of kids that have got their hands on illegal guns to shoot up a school vs kids that did it with guns they or their guardians got legally. And then how many school shootings happened with hand guns vs assault rifles.

And I say this with respect fam, cause I have no reason to disrespect you, but I'm tired of mfers twisting angles about this topic.

I'm not gonna give you my hypotheticals or opinions and I'm not gonna read yours. Just show me that kids are shooting up schools with illegal guns at the same percentage as legal guns and that can be the starting point of our debate.

Nah you making false equivalencies.

I'm not gonna go back and forth on my opinions on guns vs your opinion on guns.

First let's set the stage. Everyone knows that in a gun control debate the term "access" means access to assault rifles. Not can a kid access their parents their guns. So maybe you took access to mean something else but let's set the context right since this is a gun control debate.

And then let's not talk about hypotheticals, cause I don't care about what might happen or what could happen.

Let's also not talk about eliminating murders and violence with guns cause that's impossible. The convo has always been what we can we do to limit them. Especially in schools.

All I want you to do is show me statistics about how many school shootings happened with illegal guns vs legal guns. And then show me statistics about how many school shootings happened with handguns vs assault rifles.

Show me stats. No bias. No opinions etc. just hard facts that show the number of kids that have got their hands on illegal guns to shoot up a school vs kids that did it with guns they or their guardians got legally. And then how many school shootings happened with hand guns vs assault rifles.

And I say this with respect fam, cause I have no reason to disrespect you, but I'm tired of mfers twisting angles about this topic.

I'm not gonna give you my hypotheticals or opinions and I'm not gonna read yours. Just show me that kids are shooting up schools with illegal guns at the same percentage as legal guns and that can be the starting point of our debate.

Nigga, if a kid had a gun, then it's illegal. Full stop, even if it was owned legally by their parents, it being in a kids hands is illegal.

And nobody's talking hypotheticals: I gave you a goddamned NEWS ARTICLE with a map to all these supposed 2024 "school shootings"!!!

Nothing I said was hypothetical, where are you even getting that from?? And you're wrong: In the gun control debate access means access, it doesn't mean "assault rifle" at all.

As for the stats... I did that already:

From 1994 when the ban was passed until the end of the decade there were 11 mass school shootings (including universities) across the country including the one at Columbine. As I said before, handguns were the dominate weapon of choice.

To get to 11 school shootings you would have to go as far back as 1974, 20 years, to count the same number of school shootings up to the 1994 ban.

So... from 1974 to Sept 1994 there are 11 school shootings, but from October 1994 to December 31st 1999 there's another 11. It could also be argued that one of those shouldn't be included: The 1985 incident at Murray Wright here in Detroit. A nigga got jumped and came back during a football game and blazed at the niggas that jumped him. If you remove that one, then you gotta go back to 1970 with the Jackson State shooting.

Bruh... Your "reduction" math ain't mathin'.

After the ban expired in Sept of 2004??? We don't see a single school shooting until 2006. And, once again, the gun used to commit the murders was a handgun though he brought two others (neither of which was an AR15). There's only one other school shooting in the 00's after the ban expired: Virginia Tech where, yet again, the guns of choice were handguns. In order to get to the same 11, you gotta go from 2004 until 2016 with the Townville Elementary School shooting. Shit, you got whole years in there with no school shootings at all. In fact, one of the shootings, the 2014 shooting at Rosemary Anderson High, cops had declared was fuckin gang related, so we could throw that one out which would extend us out to 2018 because there were no school shootings in 2017 at all.

And guess what??? From the time the ban expired in 2004 until we hit that 11th school shooting on January 23, 2018 only ONE used an AR15 and that was at Sandy Hook; all of the others used handguns.

But.. "ban AR15's and mythical 'assault rifles'"

Nigga, if a kid had a gun, then it's illegal. Full stop, even if it was owned legally by their parents, it being in a kids hands is illegal.

And nobody's talking hypotheticals: I gave you a goddamned NEWS ARTICLE with a map to all these supposed 2024 "school shootings"!!!

Nothing I said was hypothetical, where are you even getting that from?? And you're wrong: In the gun control debate access means access, it doesn't mean "assault rifle" at all.

As for the stats... I did that already:

Soon as you said if a kid has a gun it's already illegal I realized we talking about two different things wether you doing it purposefully or not.

I don't think you missing the point instead you choosing to miss it so that means we good fam. Agree to disagree

Last edited:
Back