Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Shooting At Barrow County, Georgia High School. Suspect in Custody.

FBI/law enforcement is to blame as well far as im concerned. If you checked on this little psycho and the parents said it was all good and just walked away like ok cool and didnt bother to keep any kinda tabs on the situation or even alert local law enforcement to the potential threat then they are to blame as well
I hear u cuz I agree the govt was incompetent as well

but I'm not comfortable giving govt officials the responsibility to raise someone's child in lieu of the parent

u really want the govt to have extra excuses to track and monitor someone's private life?

bottom line is the father fucked this up

and relying on govt agencies to do necessary checks only give more authority over private citizens lives without any accountability

especially when we know govt officials are going to continue to fail at basic shit

I hear u cuz I agree the govt was incompetent as well

but I'm not comfortable giving govt officials the responsibility to raise someone's child in lieu of the parent

u really want the govt to have extra excuses to track and monitor someone's private life?

bottom line is the father fucked this up

and relying on govt agencies to do necessary checks only give more authority over private citizens lives without any accountability

especially when we know govt officials are going to continue to fail at basic shit

I dont think its solely govt responsibility.. but if someone makes post online about shooting up a school or a public place like that.. it should take more than a "nah I was just kidding online" to take you off some sort of watch list IMO.

Parents definitely the primary point.. but if theres a credible threat there shouldnt be any room for mistakes.

Might be a bit extreme but IMO if someone in the house posting about shooting up a school or a church or a place where people gather.. NOBODY in that house needs to have guns or access.. fuck taking chances.. that shit clearly aint workin.

I dont think its solely govt responsibility.. but if someone makes post online about shooting up a school or a public place like that.. it should take more than a "nah I was just kidding online" to take you off some sort of watch list IMO.

Parents definitely the primary point.. but if theres a credible threat there shouldnt be any room for mistakes.

Might be a bit extreme but IMO if someone in the house posting about shooting up a school or a church or a place where people gather.. NOBODY in that house needs to have guns or access.. fuck taking chances.. that shit clearly aint workin.
u talking way too extreme bruh and u trust govt agencies way too much

I hope u were never a BLM supporter 🙁

mofos talk reckless online all the time even on this forum

by ur logic the feds should be justified and tracking/watching all of us

it's ok to just say u don't like guns and u feel a way about private citizens having rights to own them:js4:

mofos talk reckless online all the time even on this forum

maybe muthafuckas shouldnt be so comfortable talking reckless online then...

by ur logic the feds should be justified and tracking/watching all of us

they already are.. 😐

it's ok to just say u don't like guns and u feel a way about private citizens having rights to own them:js4:

I've said it plenty times im not a fan of guns and folks are way too reckless with them shits. You can have rights to own them but if you show time and time again that you aint responsible enough to have them then them shits should be taken away from you.

maybe muthafuckas shouldnt be so comfortable talking reckless online then...

they already are.. 😐

I've said it plenty times im not a fan of guns and folks are way too reckless with them shits. You can have rights to own them but if you show time and time again that you aint responsible enough to have them then them shits should be taken away from you.
there's nothing wrong with ur opinion on disliking guns or gun ownership......and there are too many stupid mofos out there with guns who shouldn't have them

unfortunately gun rights debates are just distractions from solving the actual problem of school shootings

and I agree the govt already tracks us but I personally don't believe we should allow the govt to have more control

and by ur logic if since they are tracking us then that means they are also cool with shit like this happening

so what can be done to rein in a govt apparatus that controls us and obviously encourages harm to us? 🙁

there's nothing wrong with ur opinion on disliking guns or gun ownership......and there are too many stupid mofos out there with guns who shouldn't have them

unfortunately gun rights debates are just distractions from solving the actual problem of school shootings

and I agree the govt already tracks us but I personally don't believe we should allow the govt to have more control

and by ur logic if since they are tracking us then that means they are also cool with shit like this happening

so what can be done to rein in a govt apparatus that controls us and obviously encourages harm to us? 🙁

im not asking for more tracking. Im asking for basic due fuckin diligence from all parties involved in making sure this type of shit doesnt happen.. and yet it still continuously and regularly does. Time to make some adjustments

Charging the parents is next level.

Im for it tho.

If they refuse to put in real gun laws. Sumthing gotta give, charge da parents
"If the government refuses to stop being lobbied by the nra they should just start charging parents."

Lol. They got yall twisted like a pretzel. That's not a real solution.

Last edited:
Apparently there's been a bunch of threats against Florida schools this week

On Thursday, the Tallahassee Democrat reported the arrest of a 13-year-old Griffin Middle School student after a loaded handgun and what was suspected to be cocaine were found in his backpack.

The arrest came on the same day as three area high schools received violent threats, including Godby High School, Leon High School and Lincoln High School. Other news outlets have reported threats in at least seven other school counties.

Godby High School school threats

The Tallahassee Democrat reported that Godby High School was placed on lockdown at 6:50 a.m. Thursday, after a citizen alerted school administrators about a questionable person wearing tactical gear walking along West Tharpe Street in front of Crunch Fitness, which is located near the school.

Leon High School and Lincoln High School school threats

Leon and Lincoln High School principals sent messages regarding what appeared to be a generic social media sent to several other Florida high schools.

"We received an image of a threatening Snapchat message from social media which mentions 'Lhs' and lists the first names of boys and girls and the post identifies these names as targets," Lincoln Principal Allen Burch wrote in an email to parents.

Duval County school threats

In Duval County, there have already been nine people arrested for making school threats, according to the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office.

Pasco and Hillsborough County school threats

Tampa Bay 10 WTSP reported that Pasco and Hillsborough County school districts received several school threats on social media, leading to the arrest of multiple students. The schools included Winegrass Rance High School in Pasco County, and Bloomingdale High School and Dowdell Middle Magnet School in Hillsborough County.

Investigations are still ongoing, but authorities say they found no credible threats.

Sanford schools threat

A 15-year-old student was arrested Thursday night in Sanford, Florida after he sent a threatening social media message targeting local schools, reported WESH 2. The Sanford Police Department did not say what schools were named in the threats, but said the student was “threatening to become a school shooter.”

Taylor County school threats

On Tuesday, Taylor County School Districts addressed concerns regarding several threats circulating on social media, though it did not say if any of its schools were targeted. The district stated that the threats appeared to be unsubstantiated, but asked students not to bring any backpacks or large bags for the remainder of the week. The school district also beefed up law enforcement presence and limited its schools' entry and exit points.

Levy County school threats

Chiefland Middle High School and Chiefland Elementary School went on “secure campus” status on Wednesday after the high school received multiple phone calls concerning threatening social media posts from “a neighboring school district,” according to the Levy County Sheriff’s Office. Ultimately, it found that no threats had been made to any school in Levy County.

Columbia County school threats

The Columbia County Sheriff’s Office dealt with similar but separate threats against schools within the Columbia County School District, which began on Sunday. The sheriff’s office arrested a 13-year-old, 14-year-old and 17-year-old in connection with the threats. The CCSO and school district held a joint press conference regarding social media threats, which can be watched here.

North Port school threats

On Monday, the North Port Police said that it was made aware of a social media post that threatened violence at North Port High School this week. One person was arrested in the NPPD’s investigation.

St. Lucie school threats

The St. Lucie County Sheriff’s Office arrested an 11-year-old student from Southern Oaks Middle School on Wednesday after she allegedly posted a threat on Instagram that implied a shooting at the school, according to the sheriff’s office.

Last edited:
Back