Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Shooting At Barrow County, Georgia High School. Suspect in Custody.

I think the missing piece was a father not willing to get his child the help they needed. FBI and school and CPS can’t do anything with a child unless the parent consents. Particularly if the child or parent hasn’t actually done anything yet.
They could have definitely done some sort of action to at least attempt to address the situation. CPS could have very well required consistent therapy as a requirement to close their case or risk the child being taken out of the home. Multiple people have come out and said that his home life was very toxic and called authorities about him and his siblings. FBI could have followed up with dad once he bought that new AR-15. Also allegedly this kid talked to a counselor about his feelings and they didn't report it.

They could have definitely done some sort of action to at least attempt to address the situation. CPS could have very well required consistent therapy as a requirement to close their case or risk the child being taken out of the home. Multiple people have come out and said that his home life was very toxic and called authorities about him and his siblings. FBI could have followed up with dad once he bought that new AR-15. Also allegedly this kid talked to a counselor about his feelings and they didn't report it.
I feel you, but in the absence of some evidence of abuse or something, just having poor mental health isn’t reason enough to go against the parent’s wishes. I could be wrong, but I don’t think you can force a child into mental health care without some sort of serious incident happening first, either from the child or the parent.

Should that change? Probably. But it gets sticky because there’s a lot of kids that will say wild shit just to get attention and never do anything.

I feel you, but in the absence of some evidence of abuse or something, just having poor mental health isn’t reason enough to go against the parent’s wishes. I could be wrong, but I don’t think you can force a child into mental health care without some sort of serious incident happening first, either from the child or the parent.

Should that change? Probably. But it gets sticky because there’s a lot of kids that will say wild shit just to get attention and never do anything.
So more then one person alerts CPS about this kid's home life, the boy told people he had these feelings and posted about it on Discord which tipped off the feds to at least come out and interview this family....how much more evidence should there be?????

So more then one person alerts CPS about this kid's home life, the boy told people he had these feelings and posted about it on Discord which tipped off the feds to at least come out and interview this family....how much more evidence should there be?????
I’m with you, but that’s the failure of the justice and mental health system, especially when it comes to children. Unless the parent is physically abusing the child or something they can’t do anything without parental consent. And that should change when we’re talking about kids threatening mass shootings.

At least that’s my understanding, I’m open to being wrong.

Time after time, the system keeps failing to prevent these tragedies. This kid was clearly fucked, the authorities knew the Parkland shooter was clearly fucked in the head but they slip through

I'm on the minority in that I have absolutely no issue with teenagers learning about guns, gun safety, hunting, having access to guns for hunting purposes, etc. But once the fucking FBI comes to your crib to talk about threats your kid made, from that point on that kid should not have access to any of that shit at all.

lol country ass niggas

Like I said we had metal detectors and police so bringing gun to school or around school was crazy

The closest we ever got to an actual shooting was when we heard the pedo nigga we beat the shit out of was coming to school w the hammer someone told school security and the cops intercepted him outside

Ain’t seen that slow nigga since that day
In 8th grade some kid brought a gun to school just to show off he was immediately expelled shit was a huge deal then

I'm on the minority in that I have absolutely no issue with teenagers learning about guns, gun safety, hunting, having access to guns for hunting purposes, etc. But once the fucking FBI comes to your crib to talk about threats your kid made, from that point on that kid should not have access to any of that shit at all.

I don't think most people have an issue with that. And truthfully until, in this country especially, guns stop being associated with certain things the problem will continue.

I don't think most people have an issue with that. And truthfully until, in this country especially, guns stop being associated with certain things the problem will continue.

Eh, I dunno man. I’m seeing a LOT of people who have an issue with that.

Eh, I dunno man. I’m seeing a LOT of people who have an issue with that.

Those people are delusional at best. Can't hide the fact that guns exist. So it's best that if a parent wants then their child learn the proper way to use them. That's part of the problem now. The vast majority of people's introduction to guns is as a toy and not something that can hurt and/or kill someone. And that needs to change asap.

Charging the parents is next level.

Im for it tho.

If they refuse to put in real gun laws. Sumthing gotta give, charge da parents
this is necessary and we should have already been doing it

there are already so many laws that "restrict access" to guns yet we don't place blame where it's obvious

parents should've been making sure they have gun safes and keeps their guns inaccessible to their kids without supervision

the dad needs to be thrown under the jail for this IMO

this is necessary and we should have already been doing it

there are already so many laws that "restrict access" to guns yet we don't place blame where it's obvious

parents should've been making sure they have gun safes and keeps their guns inaccessible to their kids without supervision

the dad needs to be thrown under the jail for this IMO

FBI/law enforcement is to blame as well far as im concerned. If you checked on this little psycho and the parents said it was all good and just walked away like ok cool and didnt bother to keep any kinda tabs on the situation or even alert local law enforcement to the potential threat then they are to blame as well

Back