Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Shooting At Barrow County, Georgia High School. Suspect in Custody.

As someone who owns an AR15, I’m just gonna be honest and state the most obvious.

The damage done by a single 5.56 round is far greater than a round from a handgun.

Getting hit by the AR15 is almost guaranteed death, unless you’re getting hit in the extremities.

Eh... 10mm would dispute this. 10mm can cause enough damage through body armor to still kill you even though the armor stops the bullet.

10mm will drop a bear, elk, moose, yak, or bison. 5.56 will only piss them off and would greatly increase your chance of being mauled, gored, trampled, or eaten alive. You can't even drop a deer with 5.56 unless you get a head shot, which is why it's banned in many states (including my own) for deer hunting; you can't get an ethical kill with it.

y’all wild for thinking semi auto AR15’s are the ultimate platform for mass killings.

It’s literally the bottom of the barrel as far as reliability.

Military Grade ain’t the brag y’all think it is.

It literally means we went for the lowest cost possible.

Their is a reason we aren’t using G36C’s and Bullpup rifles.

The cost.

So with that being said.

We eradicate the AR15, what’s left?

Far more efficient and reliable tools for mass eradication.

y’all wild for thinking semi auto AR15’s are the ultimate platform for mass killings.

The cost.

So with that being said.

AR15s right now are easiest to cop, and easiest to customize for the LARPers

Lol… come on man

THIS is what we’re dealing with, here. Let’s be for real. You definitely know better than that.

bruh... everything dies with a head shot. Even .22 short will kill a human with a head shot if placed properly. You'll get the same results from a .22lr, .22wmr, .17hmr, .380 ACP, 9mm, 45acp, 5.7x28mm, 10mm, .44mag, .50AE, and .500 Magnum.

What are we even doing here???

Eh... 10mm would dispute this. 10mm can cause enough damage through body armor to still kill you even though the armor stops the bullet.

10mm will drop a bear, elk, moose, yak, or bison. 5.56 will only piss them off and would greatly increase your chance of being mauled, gored, trampled, or eaten alive. You can't even drop a deer with 5.56 unless you get a head shot, which is why it's banned in many states (including my own) for deer hunting; you can't get an ethical kill with it.

You’d have to be fairly close to do that kinda damage with a 10mm. 556 gonna give you more power at longer range

The cost.

So with that being said.

Bruh you just talked about how expensive those other guns are. Wouldn’t that be a natural barrier to entry?

bruh... everything dies with a head shot. Even .22 short will kill a human with a head shot if placed properly. You'll get the same results from a .22lr, .22wmr, .17hmr, .380 ACP, 9mm, 45acp, 5.7x28mm, 10mm, .44mag, .50AE, and .500 Magnum.

What are we even doing here???

Ah yes… the semantics game. Of course head shot will kill, that’s why I was specific about saying it kill no matter where it hit except for the extremities.

The 556 gonna do more damage no matter where it hits. Head shot or otherwise

Bruh you just talked about how expensive those other guns are. Wouldn’t that be a natural barrier to entry?
Nope.

I’m talking in terms of military wholesale.

We went for the lowest bidder which was the Colt platform.

Which in turn bolstered the popularity of the AR15 platform.

If we would have went with something H&K built then that would be the most popular platform.

Ah yes… the semantics game. Of course head shot will kill, that’s why I was specific about saying it kill no matter where it hit except for the extremities.

The 556 gonna do more damage no matter where it hits. Head shot or otherwise

And yet you posted a head-shot video, not one showing a torso shot.

Here's a video of the tiny ass .17HMR versus a human head

So are we gonna propose banning the Savage Arms A17 and any other semi auto .17HMR rifle??? I mean... just look at that splatter!!!

AR15s right now are easiest to cop, and easiest to customize for the LARPers

The Ruger 10/22 has an absolute fuckton of customizing options over the AR and is still cheaper than a typical AR. In fact, you could cop a standard 10/22, add a bullpup chassis and prolly come out the price of a cheap-ish AR15.

The Ruger 10/22 has an absolute fuckton of customizing options over the AR and is still cheaper than a typical AR. In fact, you could cop a standard 10/22, add a bullpup chassis and prolly come out the price of a cheap-ish AR15.
Plinkers do not have an “intimidation factor”

While they are highly customizable they lack the proverbial kill factor for this new general public.

These cats wanna be The Jackal.

You better hope these mfer’s don’t get creative with Tannerite or Ammonium Nitrate.

Plinkers do not have an “intimidation factor”

While they are highly customizable they lack the proverbial kill factor for this new general public.

These cats wanna be The Jackal.

You better hope these mfer’s don’t get creative with Tannerite or Ammonium Nitrate.

maxresdefault.jpg

719007443_1.jpg

SB-Tactical-SB22.jpg

Ionno bruh... I'd say those have the "intimidation look" and they're all just a 10/22 in a new chassis.

As for Tannerite and Ammonioum Nitrate... I've warned about shit like that in previous posts, even pointing out how it was commonplace it was during the late60's - mid 70's but don't nobody wanna hear about that shit.

maxresdefault.jpg

719007443_1.jpg

SB-Tactical-SB22.jpg

Ionno bruh... I'd say those have the "intimidation look" and they're all just a 10/22 in a new chassis.

As for Tannerite and Ammonioum Nitrate... I've warned about shit like that in previous posts, even pointing out how it was commonplace it was during the late60's - mid 70's but don't nobody wanna hear about that shit.
We are talking the general public.
The general public does not realize .22 bounces around like a super ball out of a box of cereal circa 1986

Back