Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Shooting At Barrow County, Georgia High School. Suspect in Custody.

I really can’t believe I grew up in an era where it was common place for students to roll up to school in pickups with guns and gun racks.

Don’t really seem that long ago…
His father was raised in that same era you guys keep bringing up. That era was part of the problem.

Problem ain’t so much the guns, it’s the gun “culture”… these people who ain’t never seen combat but make having firearms their entire personality. They are the reason there are more guns than people in this country

To be honest they are the sole reason I bought my Ar15… Shit hit the fan, I don’t wanna be the only one without one.

And yet you posted a head-shot video, not one showing a torso shot.

Here's a video of the tiny ass .17HMR versus a human head

So are we gonna propose banning the Savage Arms A17 and any other semi auto .17HMR rifle??? I mean... just look at that splatter!!!

Most people aren’t buying that one and damn sure aren’t using it in mass shootings.

What’s the reason for that, you think? Serious question.

I really can’t believe I grew up in an era where it was common place for students to roll up to school in pickups with guns and gun racks.

it really doesn't. But the rules of engagement were different back then. You got beef? You slug it out man to man. The rifle in the truck was for varmints on your property and the occasional out of season poaching; not for shooting another person unless they genuinely posed a threat to you and yours, not 'cause you don't know how to swing your fists.

I grew up and went to school in the country it was nothing to see multiple rifles in the back window of trucks in the school parking lot. People would come to school with deer tied to their trucks from early morning doe season hunting. Hell they would have deer blood on their clothes walking around in the class rooms.

That shit was just normal to us as crazy as it sounds. When I drove my grandpa's truck to school he had a 3 shot .410 shotgun and 308 rifle in the rack as well. Just a normal day

I grew up and went to school in the country it was nothing to see multiple rifles in the back window of trucks in the school parking lot. People would come to school with deer tied to their trucks from early morning doe season hunting. Hell they would have deer blood on their clothes walking around in the class rooms.

That shit was just normal to us as crazy as it sounds. When I drove my grandpa's truck to school he had a 3 shot .410 shotgun and 308 rifle in the rack as well. Just a normal day

The city I was born in was like that but more towards the outskirts. Dear season was a really big thing up there so there's a bunch of pickups rolling around with rifles in the rear window and inevitably some of those would end up in the school parking lot. Nobody thought anything of it either.

lol country ass niggas

Like I said we had metal detectors and police so bringing gun to school or around school was crazy

The closest we ever got to an actual shooting was when we heard the pedo nigga we beat the shit out of was coming to school w the hammer someone told school security and the cops intercepted him outside

Ain’t seen that slow nigga since that day

lol country ass niggas

Like I said we had metal detectors and police so bringing gun to school or around school was crazy

The closest we ever got to an actual shooting was when we heard the pedo nigga we beat the shit out of was coming to school w the hammer someone told school security and the cops intercepted him outside

Ain’t seen that slow nigga since that day
Dawg i am from the country country put it like this. Cabin Fever the movie was shot in my hometown those crackas was local people in the movie

Well if the father gave him that gun, he should be charged. No question.

"AR-Style Rifle" is what I keep seeing posted. I wish law enforcement actually showed the rifle or what model/brand it is??

Daddy buys this child a gun knowing full well that his son has thoughts about shooting up his school, allegedly CPS was called about this family and no follow up happens, the FBI speaks with the family and again no follow through happens. From what I'm reading basically everyone was aware that this child was having serious mental issues and wanting to shoot up the school, yet let him just fall through the cracks. Failure just everywhere...

Daddy buys this child a gun knowing full well that his son has thoughts about shooting up his school, allegedly CPS was called about this family and no follow up happens, the FBI speaks with the family and again no follow through happens. From what I'm reading basically everyone was aware that this child was having serious mental issues and wanting to shoot up the school, yet let him just fall through the cracks. Failure just everywhere...
I think the missing piece was a father not willing to get his child the help they needed. FBI and school and CPS can’t do anything with a child unless the parent consents. Particularly if the child or parent hasn’t actually done anything yet.

There’s always conspiracies about this or that and it’s mostly fantastical horse shit.

But I think one thing seems to stand out is a position of LIHOP. “Let it happen on purpose”.

Whatever their game plan is, I think these events are allowed to happen.

Back