Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sheryl Lee Ralph claims to have been SA

Women have came out and explained why they wait years to feel confident enough sharing their SA stories. And why they dont press charges then and there.

The shit has been explained so many times by women.

And here we are. "Why didnt she say something when it happened?" "Why didnt she press charges"

Yall dont care about the answers to these questions. Theres been famous women who explained why. Theres been regular women who explained why. Theres been women who got assaulted who explained why. Theres been women who didnt get assaulted but explained why they couldnt hypothethically.

Theres been females posters in this thread now who we been posting together for years that explained why.

And what some of yall do? Still be like someone explain to me why she waited all this time.

yall the definition of disingenuous.

I think part of the reason is some just don't believe those explanations. At least, not entirely. Like I said before, it's not even just about women. That question is pretty much asked anytime someone drops a bombshell just when someone else is being offered an opportunity. It always comes off looking suspect, and ya'll are being disingenuous if you're acting like foul shit like that isn't done in this country all the time for less than noble reasons. I'm not even talking about with women. Pretty much anyone in politics knows that if they got dirt in their past, it could become the subject of a hit piece.

Women can explain why they held back, and maybe in a lot of cases, they are telling the truth, but to some people it will always ring hollow.

I think part of the reason is some just don't believe those explanations. At least, not entirely. Like I said before, it's not even just about women. That question is pretty much asked anytime someone drops a bombshell just when someone else is being offered an opportunity. It always comes off looking suspect, and ya'll are being disingenuous if you're acting like foul shit like that isn't done in this country all the time for less than noble reasons. I'm not even talking about with women. Pretty much anyone in politics knows that if they got dirt in their past, it could become the subject of a hit piece.

Women can explain why they held back, and maybe in a lot of cases, they are telling the truth, but to some people it will always ring hollow.
You know that says a lot more about you than the women, right.

You know that says a lot more about you than the women, right.

It doesn't say anything about me because I wasn't personalizing it. I was speaking in general.

If we're talking about me. I'm a cyinc, so yes I do question timing because I tend to not trust people or their motives. It's not just about women. I feel that way about anyone. If a guy was running for mayor and another dude came out and accused him of robbery 20 years after the fact. I'd have the same opinion that the accuser might be telling the truth but he might also be more motivated by vindictiveness than justice.

It doesn't say anything about me because I wasn't personalizing it. I was speaking in general.

If we're talking about me. I'm a cyinc, so yes I do question timing because I tend to not trust people or their motives. It's not just about women. I feel that way about anyone. If a guy was running for mayor and another dude came out and accused him of robbery 20 years after the fact. I'd have the same opinion that the accuser might be telling the truth but he might also be more motivated by vindictiveness than justice.
This is wild shit cause this is the same excuse white people make about why racism doesnt exist even though opressed peoples explain it to them time and time again.

Sometimes its cool to turn off the paranoia that everyone is trying to get one over on you and just listen to what people have to say.

Bruh this is kinda crazy the amount of people that lie about sexual assault vs the people who don’t is not even compared it’s like you’re looking for reasons not to believe women here when you points have already been covered. You’re saying pretty “it could be a lie” helps who?

Does it matter the motivation at all if it’s true?

This is wild shit cause this is the same excuse white people make about why racism doesnt exist even though opressed peoples explain it to them time and time again.

Sometimes its cool to turn off the paranoia that everyone is trying to get one over on you and just listen to what people have to say.

Bruh they refuse to see it. Everything dude said has been used against black people and he going to think it’s logical to do that to women.

Back