Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sheryl Lee Ralph claims to have been SA

I would rather a woman seek justice immediately or even after years, still seek justice because it’s the right thing to do..no other reason. Seek it immediately to get this person off the streets. Dint let them move to other people. And not when you have something to gain or they have something to lose… but because it’s right

If by "doubting the accuser" you mean consistently believing that the woman is lying, I agree with you.

However, nobody should be condemned in an actual court or the court of public opinion off an accusation alone. That's not how our system works. Every accusation should be taken seriously, but those accusations are supposed to be investigated and put to the test.

There are absolutely people out there who just think all women are liars. However, not every person that simply doesn't take an accusation as God's word falls into that category.

Of course it's not how our system works. But as you said there's people who always find a way to the "she's lying" pov so when you see the same pov coming from the same people everytime then yeah they're going to be the ones people tend to talk about or go after because they're not looking for the truth...they're already convinced that each case is a lie so the premise they're starting from will always be disingenuous and cause people to call them out for it.

Of course it's not how our system works. But as you said there's people who always find a way to the "she's lying" pov so when you see the same pov coming from the same people everytime then yeah they're going to be the ones people tend to talk about or go after because they're not looking for the truth...they're already convinced that each case is a lie so the premise they're starting from will always be disingenuous and cause people to call them out for it.

Fair enough. Just don't group the people who are simply expressing concerns with a story in with the people that are saying the woman is lying.

I would rather a woman seek justice immediately or even after years, still seek justice because it’s the right thing to do..no other reason. Seek it immediately to get this person off the streets. Dint let them move to other people. And not when you have something to gain or they have something to lose… but because it’s right
Watch how this statement is spun around as victim shaming. When actually is advocating for the victim to come forward to prevent the harm of others

I felt the same way about the lawsuits against Eddie Long. Those guys used their trauma bond for a payout.

Watch how this statement is spun around as victim shaming. When actually is advocating for the victim to come forward to prevent the harm of others

I felt the same way about the lawsuits against Eddie Long. Those guys used their trauma bond for a payout.

It's not victim shaming but it is being willfully ignorant and downright stupid to the reasons people, both men and women mind you, don't come forward with assault allegations right away and there's plenty reason why people reject a pov that opens the door to "It's your fault this person ain't in jail."

It’s real simple as a non victim to say this. If a young guy was victimized by another man and did not come out with it do to shame or ridicule and etc would it be easier to understand?

Then do you know how hard it is to prove somebody kissed you in 1998? If she tried before the metoo movement how can you be sure she would get a fair shake?

I mean y’all act like they just get waves of support. R Kelly first victim went to court and nothing stopped him

This was compared to the Emmitt Till situation on the 1st page.

No it wasn't bruh. Don't be disingenuous. He expressed his doubts, and you called him out. He brought up the Till as an example of why you can't just accept every accusation as truth. He wasn't saying this situation was like that one. At least I hope that's not what he was saying. I've been burned by giving the benefit of the doubt before.

No it wasn't bruh. Don't be disingenuous. He expressed his doubts, and you called him out. He brought up the Till as an example of why you can't just accept every accusation as truth. He wasn't saying this situation was like that one. At least I hope that's not what he was saying. I've been burned by giving the benefit of the doubt before.
Fam.

20230325_154804.jpg

Sidenote - (Also amusing that he cried about me insulting his intelligence when he was doing that passive aggressive shit with me from jump)

Would we like for victims to come forward as soon as they have been assaulted?

Yes

But we also understand why in most cases they don't.. Why can't y'all

Damn niggas just all over the place

He shouldn’t of used that example amongst us or at least used somebody Black. It’s a whole different situation with race involved and it was wack.

Would we like for victims to come forward as soon as they have been assaulted?

Yes

But we also understand why in most cases they don't.. Why can't y'all

Damn niggas just all over the place

Because they are not trying to understand lol ever. It’s feminine to them.

Bruh nobody was gon get arrested for randomly kissing somebody at work in the fuckin 90s. It's basically only yesterday something like that was seen as a "crime." All yall "why she ain't go to the police" ppl need to turn your brains on. Lamarq gets a pass cuz he's a fatherless village idiot, but for those of yall who was old enough to be at freaknik....yea turn that shit on.

Bruh nobody was gon get arrested for randomly kissing somebody at work in the fuckin 90s. It's basically only yesterday something like that was seen as a "crime." All yall "why she ain't go to the police" ppl need to turn your brains on

More facts that will be ignored

Back