Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sheryl Lee Ralph claims to have been SA

Because in their eyes sex crimes ain’t that serious. Despite the documented trauma.

I don't know bruh. I don't think it's that simple. It's just a fact in this country that politics is dirty. Shit always comes up when people are trying to accomplish something, so it's not all that surprising that people questions claims when they just happen to arise while a person is making moves.

That shouldn't discredit a woman or her claim, but in this world, it's not crazy to question timing. As fucked up as it is, dirty shit like that happens.

I don't know bruh. I don't think it's that simple. It's just a fact in this country that politics is dirty. Shit always comes up when people are trying to accomplish something, so it's not all that surprising that people questions claims when they just happen to arise while a person is making moves.

That shouldn't discredit a woman or her claim, but in this world, it's not crazy to question timing. As fucked up as it is, dirty shit like that happens.
Do we think Sheryl Lee Ralph give af about what's going in Joe brown life to time it out with he doin tho? Like im just now in this thread finding out he running for office. She on a successful show coming off an awards season and press and shit. In her mind, he could just be that one that did a thing. And skimming through the article, this is something she's talked about before. Not like it's just coming out the blue now. So....idk.

Do we think Sheryl Lee Ralph give af about what's going in Joe brown life to time it out with he doin tho? Like im just now in this thread finding out he running for office. She on a successful show coming off an awards season and press and shit. In her mind, he could just be that one that did a thing.

I honestly don't know. I'm at the point where I doubt anyone is capable of anything. I won't accuse her of being opportunistic with her claims, but I also won't say that she couldn't have heard about what he was doing and decided to throw a grenade out there to hurt him.

I honestly don't know. I'm at the point where I doubt anyone is capable of anything. I won't accuse her of being opportunistic with her claims, but I also won't say that she couldn't have heard about what he was doing and decided to throw a grenade out there to hurt him.
Posting for emphasis.

Which is why most of the posters are glossing over that part and deflecting to the SA. I posted already I'm not disputing her claim but the timing.

Not one person in the thread hasn't rebutted that part. Just a whole lot of groupthink.
Quite frankly, I don't give a shit about the timing.

If buddy thought he was gonna live the rest of his life with no consequence, fuck it. Air that shit out when he tryna hold a position of authority and power to put a stop to that shit.

Niggas can't pick and choose when bad karma comes to visit. If it's his turn, then it's his turn

Quite frankly, I don't give a shit about the timing.

If buddy thought he was gonna live the rest of his life with no consequence, fuck it. Air that shit out when he tryna hold a position of authority and power to put a stop to that shit.

Niggas can't pick and choose when bad karma comes to visit. If it's his turn, then it's his turn
Good point

Back