Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sheryl Lee Ralph claims to have been SA

you-big-mad-you-mad.gif

As I’ve said before, I highly recommend hitting that block button

84081a84-a4d5-4771-a227-3c5cdc97818a-jpeg.515239

Quite frankly, I don't give a shit about the timing.

If buddy thought he was gonna live the rest of his life with no consequence, fuck it. Air that shit out when he tryna hold a position of authority and power to put a stop to that shit.

Niggas can't pick and choose when bad karma comes to visit. If it's his turn, then it's his turn

Has she pressed charges?

Filed a police report?

Named the person she's accusing?

If not, why not?

I mean, if you're assuming her allegations are true.........and that it's that person's time to finally get what they deserve, then how are they ever going to be brought to justice if she's not willing to do any of those things?

She didnt mention a name. Also, this was put in her book. Not sure how long it took to make that book but it could have been before dude decided to run for office. All of this is assumptions and speculation.

You compare this with emitt til, which it's not, but she has not dropped a name. No one's career is currently at risk. You are the one that dropped a name and pointed the finger with absolutely no proof and put it on your thread title. That is kind of foul. You can theorize all you want but too put it in the title for click bait is not the wave. People get sued for that all the time.

Last edited:
She didnt mention a name. Also, this was put in her book. Not sure how long it took to make that book but it could have been before dude decided to run for office. All of this is assumptions and speculation.

You compare this with emitt til, which it's not, but she has not dropped a name. No one's career is currently at risk. You are the one that dropped a name and pointed the finger with absolutely no proof and put it on your thread title. That is kind of foul. You can theorize all you want but too put it in the title for click bait is not the wave. People get sued for that wall the time.
This is the same guy who ran with a screenshot of a fake quote from the creator of Dragon Ball Z lol. And he did the same thing with the Debra Lee thread title

Has she pressed charges?

Filed a police report?

Named the person she's accusing?

If not, why not?

I mean, if you're assuming her allegations are true.........and that it's that person's time to finally get what they deserve, then how are they ever going to be brought to justice if she's not willing to do any of those things?
Who's to say she isn't going to name them when she's ready to?

Women have came out and explained why they wait years to feel confident enough sharing their SA stories. And why they dont press charges then and there.

The shit has been explained so many times by women.

And here we are. "Why didnt she say something when it happened?" "Why didnt she press charges"

Yall dont care about the answers to these questions. Theres been famous women who explained why. Theres been regular women who explained why. Theres been women who got assaulted who explained why. Theres been women who didnt get assaulted but explained why they couldnt hypothethically.

Theres been females posters in this thread now who we been posting together for years that explained why.

And what some of yall do? Still be like someone explain to me why she waited all this time.

yall the definition of disingenuous.

Women have came out and explained why they wait years to feel confident enough sharing their SA stories. And why they dont press charges then and there.

The shit has been explained so many times by women.

And here we are. "Why didnt she say something when it happened?" "Why didnt she press charges"

Yall dont care about the answers to these questions. Theres been famous women who explained why. Theres been regular women who explained why. Theres been women who got assaulted who explained why. Theres been women who didnt get assaulted but explained why they couldnt hypothethically.

Theres been females posters in this thread now who we been posting together for years that explained why.

And what some of yall do? Still be like someone explain to me why she waited all this time.

yall the definition of disingenuous.

Because they are intent on not taking women seriously they want to be the victim so bad or realize they be condoning the shit

Back