Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sexting.

I was one of the best sexters I knew. When I was on, I was ON!

However the pool done dried up and most of the better partners have swam away or become cautious

Nothing wrong with it IMO, just respect ya S/O opinions on the matter and go from there

Don't get me started love, they are gorgeous!! Seriously that one day I had to take a break at work :clawd:

But I also agree with Race, I feel kind of stupid doing them lol or to get a good shot I have to become a contortionist and then I end up sweaty and unsexy all for one pic. Dudes don't realize that shit is work LMAO
Wait this is real? This not fabricated?

Seems like I'm losing out here

I love taking sexy pics with /for a partner that reciprocates.

Sexting too.

I have an over active imagination and I'm a bit of a wordsmith when it comes to communicating my sexual desires.

My actual demeanor is quite nonchalant and demure so I like when I get to let my bad girl out.

Can't trust just anybody with that side of myself though anymore. A man would have to be thoroughly vetted before I did anything textually explicit again.

Sexting too.

I have an over active imagination and I'm a bit of a wordsmith when it comes to communicating my sexual desires.

My actual demeanor is quite nonchalant and demure so I like when I get to let my bad girl out.

Can't trust just anybody with that side of myself though anymore. A man would have to be thoroughly vetted before I did anything textually explicit again.

Who bout....a woman? :df3:

Sexting too.

2015-07-18-12-52-26-1784784006_zps9pnm7hct.jpeg

*Disclaimer merely joking*

ladies answer my boudoir photoshoot question!

The one person you know always answers your questions... you didn't ask.

I was left out, cast aside, thrown to the wolves.
Released from the cliff into the wildebeest.

tumblr_lpxnuilqu91qeifydo5_r1_250.gif

The one person you know always answers your questions... you didn't ask.

I was left out, cast aside, thrown to the wolves.
Released from the cliff into the wildebeest.

tumblr_lpxnuilqu91qeifydo5_r1_250.gif
girl I was in a hurry. it was 4 all the ladies!

don't you nosign me @Cain

Back