Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sexting.

In my younger days if a friend showed me a nude of his girl I would try to sleep with her if the body right. I know if the role was reverse they would try it if I showed a pic

yeah.
But its also based on maturity, I know a lot of men that would never do something like that.
I know but even the thought of a guy's phone being stolen n pics of mine being seen would give me anxiety. being seen without my consent wld kill me inside. gotta keep the possibilities in mind when taking risks.

I know but even the thought of a guy's phone being stolen n pics of mine being seen would give me anxiety. being seen without my consent wld kill me inside. gotta keep the possibilities in mind when taking risks.

ooo chile I never even thought about someones phone being stolen or lost.
lord. that's definitely something to think about.

Why focus on the "what ifs" tho? What if a stranger who's never seen you and who you will most likely never see sees your pics?

Fuck it.

Well my thought has always been, I ain't trying to fuck this up and I know a good thing when it's in front of me

Ain't no need of messing it up to get internet daps

yeah.
But its also based on maturity, I know a lot of men that would never do something like that.

True, but I don't have time or desire to vet men like that. We all know plenty of men ain't shyt and are more than capable of exposing a woman and later blaming it all on her and that's why I have never and will never bless any man with nudes.

Hell I don't ask for poses. I'm simple.

Titty, booty, pussy, and/or vids suit me just fine.

:negrowhat:
that's simple?

Yes. Lol. Aye that's on you if you tryin to over sexified the pic. I get it tho.

That one pic a woman sends, probably took her 50 tries to get it right. Lol.

Back