Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sexting.

Eartha Clit

đź’ś
Site President
This may be similar to the other thread I made awhile back.

Sexting is sending, receiving, or forwarding sexually explicit messages, photographs or images, primarily between mobile phones. It may also include the use of a computer or any digital device.[1] The term was first popularized in the early 21st century, and is a portmanteauof sex and texting, where the latter is meant in the wide sense of sending a text possibly with images.[2] In August 2012, the word sexting was listed for the first time in Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary.

Sexting is becoming a major problem amongst teenagers. A student was even put on the offenders list for forwarding photos of his girlfriend after they had an argument. I was on the fence about the consequence until it happened to me. Pictures are mostly sent with confidence knowing that the person won't show others but everyone can't be trusted, clearly. Some young people blackmail their sexual partners and former partners by threatening to release private images of them.

I'm a sexter but I've slowed down drastically after an idiot reposted my pics. However, I love sexting because it's just another way to keep things fun. I'm just hella cautious about the shit now. Though, I'll never send a nude again, I don't mind sending a text saying something sexual. Being at work and receiving/sending a spontaneous text with a picture or something sexual being said is a turn on for me.

Many people believe sexting shouldn't happen period and if someone gets exposed it's a risk they took and they should deal with it.

Do you partake in sexting?
Do you feel their should be a punishment for someone who exposes photos that were sent privately to another person?
Should a person just deal with being exposed ?

I text sexual explicit stuff to my wife and she sends the same to me.

As far as nudes go you send them at your own risk, once you hit send that photo no longer belongs to you and the recipient can do with it as they please.

I think its cool when y'all first start having sex, but it's corny after a few years....

That's just me though..... I could be the lame one in this instance

Watching chicks get exposed on the IC and then seeing women keep sending nudes just showed how dumb some women are. Learn from your damn mistake
I blame the dudes more than the chicks

A female blesses you with some pics and because you care more about what some avatars think, you put them out on the internet.

However, in most of the exposures, it was due to females who used Photobucket which was infamous for its terrible ain't protection

A chick would post a pic from her album and that's all they needed because her album name was in the URL. They would intentionally enter the wrong pw and when prompted to enter in an email to reset it, the dudes would put an email and now they have access to the girls photos

After that, mostly everyone started using tinypic to upload pics

I think there were actually like two chicks who got exposed due to feelings being caught, but the rest of them were due to what I just explained

Sexting helps keep the spark alive IMO. Nudes are a different beast.

Watching chicks get exposed on the IC and then seeing women keep sending nudes just showed how dumb some women are. Learn from your damn mistake
I was raised with the mindset that sending explicit pictures can be career ruining.

People who pass around explicit photos that were privately shared with them are scum but the sender has to take responsibility for their actions. I don't blame the victim of an exposure but I do want them to exercise caution.

If you don't want to get hit by a car, avoid playing in traffic.

It's just,, our texts be married people texts....

You can't follow up "I'm not wearing any underwear"

With

"I'm in the supermarket, your want anything?

:bruh1:

Did you wash your hands first you nasty motherfucker??

To answer the question though, as a male I think you have to be more creative with your words because other than a dick pic, what else does a chick wanna look at? Or rather, what else turns her on.

Men are way more visual than females so of course we wouldn't mind seeing nudes over and over

But reading nasty thoughts is a huge turn on for me

As long as it's between the parties involved only I think it's fun especially if there is distance or the two people aren't able to see eachother all the time. One person sending something out to ruin another needs he or she's ass whooped though I don't give a damn what the reason was. Whoever did that to you @The Kandy Pants needed to be stomped 6 feet deep.

I text sexual explicit stuff to my wife and she sends the same to me.

As far as nudes go you send them at your own risk, once you hit send that photo no longer belongs to you and the recipient can do with it as they please.

This is why you have not and will not receive one from me love bucket. :idkb3:

Last edited:
I still Sext my husband, especially with all the traveling I have been doing recently and we have been together 11+ years. It makes us smile to get spontaneous freaky ish via text. On some " I was thinking about you ish". lol

I don't think it's cool for folks to "expose" one another. That ish is just childish and ignorant. I don't care how mad you get.
Nor do I think a woman/man should be held responsible for her trust being betrayed.

Do you blame the cheated for the the actions of the cheater? Do you blame the raped for the actions of the rapist?

I do believe there should be repercussions for those that betray the privacy of others, especially for revenge or vindictive reasons.

Let's be grown ups and have fun... simple.

This subject is touchy for me because seeing I'm not sex'n in RL this is what I been working with.
Long distant relationships, so sexting or skype or w.e you may be working with.
I also have been put in this situation like @The Kandy Pants.

I to am cautious about what I send out but I won't let it control my every move.
I like to think my past experience has tuned my senses for Fu*k Boys, I like to
focus on MEN now and if you an adult ass dude acting this way I feel sorry for yu...

Plus I gotta over active imagination and just sext some shit way to far,

Have my wife all confused worrying about me n shit...

She be calling me like

"Okay but at that point it ain't even normal any more..... Why would you want to do that to someone's ear??? Is this something you did before?"
:shrug3:

"I dunno,, i was just trying to talk dirty you know, keep it freaky"

:saywutt:"well maybe you used to getting freaky with the wrong motherfuckers...
. I'm going to sleep...... Ole ear fucking can you hear me coming ass nigga..... Sorry as shit"

:sadface:

Back