Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sexting.

I used to enjoy sexting but for me it gets old fast and most men think sending just a dick pic is supposed to get me fired up. Plus I'm not getting sex in real life at the moment on the regular so sexting just pisses me off.

I have no problem with sexting but tbh Ive never sent a full body nude in my life.

Some men Ive dated have seen my bare breast in photos but thats about it.

I dont mind taking full body nudes its just that they rarely come out sexy too me

I look and feel dumb when I take them so they never get sent lmaoooo

I need to learn how to take creative nudes. The leg propped up on the sink with the camera right up my pussy aint the wave.

Creating bodyscapes is my next venture when I get a camera. I want to focus on women of color since they aren't really represented in that field. I would like to get started sometime this year. I have a whole lot of creative and artistic ideas for these type of pics that I've never seen before.

I said all that to say you would make a great model for that type of art/photography. @Race Jones

Google images bodyscapes when you get a chance.

After reading @Race Jones comment I don't feel as bad, cause I swore it was only me looking like a zip d*MN fool trying to take full body nudes. Lol

@MissK - do the ones I send you look alright?

I'm bout to start practicing dang it. Haha

I think its fine i feel bad for kids tho. Fuck around and kill themselves after being exposed. Like people that expose are wack as fuck. Ive sent plenty dick pics over the years. But not like im famous so wtf would you do with it.

Last edited:
also ladies, the man that youre dealing with probably shown at least one of his homeboys your nudes.
...especially if you two aren't serious

just throwing it out there.

a lot of men are trash.

Man look, I'm glad I'm not the only one out here thinking they look dumb. Trying to find the pose that works is a challenge. Then I be like fuck it. He getting this ass shot and we gon call it a day.

Meh...I don't mind. Enjoy it.

Send them at your own discretion tho.

I have male friends that tell me about the shit some men say & do and I always catch a nosebleed mid-conversation.

some men out here have no values or morals.

I know HELLA radical dudes that be talking about the environment but treat women like an endlessly exploitable resource.

Some of these dudes are so trash they aint even worth recycling
...just send them to the compost and pray fuckery is biodegradable.

After reading @Race Jones comment I don't feel as bad, cause I swore it was only me looking like a zip d*MN fool trying to take full body nudes. Lol

Don't get me started love, they are gorgeous!! Seriously that one day I had to take a break at work :clawd:

But I also agree with Race, I feel kind of stupid doing them lol or to get a good shot I have to become a contortionist and then I end up sweaty and unsexy all for one pic. Dudes don't realize that shit is work LMAO

I have no problem with sexting but tbh Ive never sent a full body nude in my life.

Some men Ive dated have seen my bare breast in photos but thats about it.

I dont mind taking full body nudes its just that they rarely come out sexy too me

I look and feel dumb when I take them so they never get sent lmaoooo

I need to learn how to take creative nudes. The leg propped up on the sink with the camera right up my pussy aint the wave.

Lmao im dying.

in what ways did your view of her change?

Edit: this is consistent with what I said about revenge not being the usual motivation.

My homies gf/fiance/wife is off limits. If I've seen your entire body inside and out, my imagination will tend to wander more about those images I saw and I don't ever want to look at one of my friends wives sexually. I turn into a super square when I get around married or engaged women. She's trying to have a conversation with me and all I can think about are some of the images I saw and me not being able to flirt or say something just makes everything worse.

I draw the line at marriage.

Don't get me started love, they are gorgeous!! Seriously that one day I had to take a break at work :clawd:

But I also agree with Race, I feel kind of stupid doing them lol or to get a good shot I have to become a contortionist and then I end up sweaty and unsexy all for one pic. Dudes don't realize that shit is work LMAO

Sweaty! Yessssss! It be getting hot af!!!

:disnig:

also ladies, the man that youre dealing with probably shown at least one of his homeboys your nudes.
...especially if you two aren't serious

just throwing it out there.

a lot of men are trash.

I low-key expect her to share any pics I've sent with some of her friends as well tho. I keep that in mind like "yeah her friend might see this..." I'm fine with that.

Creating bodyscapes is my next venture when I get a camera. I want to focus on women of color since they aren't really represented in that field. I would like to get started sometime this year. I have a whole lot of creative and artistic ideas for these type of pics that I've never seen before.

I said all that to say you would make a great model for that type of art/photography. @Race Jones

Google images bodyscapes when you get a chance.

Ok, as long as its a tasteful shoot.
Im down.

Back