Welcome To aBlackWeb

Scottie Pippen coming out with a book to counter The Last Dance

I don't really see how the Last Dance did him dirty to be honest. I came away thinking that he was a good player that came to the Bulls and became a great player and was put in a tough position where he had to make the decision between doing what was best for him and what was best for the team. He tried to prioritize his own interests at first but eventually came around, won more chips with the team, and eventually left and made a little more money at a point in his career where he might not have deserved it as much.

About the only thing that really made him look bad IMO was him taking that deal to begin with. When the owner tells you not to take a deal because you can do better and you still take it, you fucked up.

Scottie Pippen's Emotional Speech After UCA Names Basketball Court After Him
See the source image
See the source image
🤧
See the source image
See the source image
See the source image
See the source image

I forgot about that dunk on Travis Best. Pacers vs Bulls game 7 in 98' is probably my favorite game 7 of all time. That Pacers team was deep af too

Phil Jackson racist?

I dunno about this one. Scottie working that book circuit drunk as fuck right now.

Not gon lie, MJ would have owed me a fair one after that doc drop.

Lmaoooo. Straight destroyed Pippen. Almost all that shit wasnt even necessary. But MJ winning despite Scottie is better for the MJ brand

Pippen got a right to be pissed about that doc. But he out here calling Phil Jackson a racist bc he let Kukoc take that shot. This dude still mad about that play lol

I would imagine Phil being racist the way every white person is racist with "microaggression" but not jump out the window obvious racist...idk

"The players have been dressing in prison garb the last five or six years ... all the stuff that goes on, it's like gangsta, thuggery stuff," the Los Angeles Lakers coach, Phil Jackson, wrote on the website of the sports network ESPN.

"The players have been dressing in prison garb the last five or six years ... all the stuff that goes on, it's like gangsta, thuggery stuff," the Los Angeles Lakers coach, Phil Jackson, wrote on the website of the sports network ESPN.

Yea. He racist as fuck.

Hes had a a ton of these. If a white politician said this shit, we would call it dog whistles.

But if you win 11 rings, you get a pass. Smfh

Back