Welcome To aBlackWeb

Scottie Pippen coming out with a book to counter The Last Dance

I can't fault a guy for standing up for himself but this is a battle Pippen ain't going to win.

I don’t think it was racist that Phil had Kukoc shoot the game winning shot in that playoff game in 94 vs the Knicks since Toni had hit some game winners that season but the other shit y’all put in here that’s suspect? Definite red flags

I don’t think it was racist that Phil had Kukoc shoot the game winning shot in that playoff game in 94 vs the Knicks since Toni had hit some game winners that season but the other shit y’all put in here that’s suspect? Definite red flags

EXACTLY!

the clip I posted above this comment showed Pippen taking a bad shot before the game winner. Phil did the play for Toni because it worked earlier in the season and Kukoc had hit a few game winners that season.

now all the other stuff coming out is hella suspect and need to be addressed.

Also Phil told MJ to pass the ball to Paxson in 1991

That's different because if I remember correctly Phil asked Jordan "who is open?" the answer was Paxson so that was the right basketball play to make.

Drawing up last play for Kukoc and not Pippen ain't even close to the same shit that went on with Paxson.

That's different because if I remember correctly Phil asked Jordan "who is open?" the answer was Paxson so that was the right basketball play to make.

Drawing up last play for Kukoc and not Pippen ain't even close to the same shit that went on with Paxson.
Ehhhh I see ur point

That ain’t red flags lol. That shit is pure racism

Pippen looks weak and pathetic.

Pippen owes his entire career to Mike. Scottie was unsure and not confident in himself.

He got smacked up as a rookie. Got chumped by the Pistons. Jordan got him in the weight room.

Pippen was not the offensive player you guys make him out to be. Had a suspect jumper no great 1 on 1 moves.

He was a great defender great athlete and great at moving the ball.

Really the the triangle elevated what he was good at.

Pippen tryna make it seem he was better than what he was. Just accept it you were a robin.

He grown as hell and still not confident in himself

Pippen looks weak and pathetic.

Pippen owes his entire career to Mike. Scottie was unsure and not confident in himself.

He got smacked up as a rookie. Got chumped by the Pistons. Jordan got him in the weight room.

Pippen was not the offensive player you guys make him out to be. Had a suspect jumper no great 1 on 1 moves.

He was a great defender great athlete and great at moving the ball.

Really the the triangle elevated what he was good at.

Pippen tryna make it seem he was better than what he was. Just accept it you were a robin.

He grown as hell and still not confident in himself

okay. Now you just going too far.

No I'm not. No way Scottie would have the career and recognition he has today if he played in Seattle who drafted him
Something we will never know. What we do know was Jordan was getting swept out the playoffs until Scottie came through. He has a right to lash out the way people shit on him and give Jordan the credit that they both should have

Something we will never know. What we do know was Jordan was getting swept out the playoffs until Scottie came through. He has a right to lash out the way people shit on him and give Jordan the credit that they both should have

Only swept once against the 86 celtics some say is the greatest NBA team ever.

Scottie ain't leading shit. He's not built to handle the pressure of being a number 1 and he can't get you a bucket when needed.

Never forget

tenor-1.gif tenor-1.gif

Attachments

• 200.gif
    200.gif
    669.8 KB · Views: 0

Scottie ain't leading shit. He's not built to handle the pressure of being a number 1 and he can't get you a bucket when needed.

Never forget

View attachment 574511View attachment 574511
If it wasn't for a horrible call in game 5 against the Knicks who knows how far that 94 team would have went. Scottie balled out that year minus the Kukoc play

Never forget

View attachment 574511View attachment 574511

Didn’t Pippen lead a team to 50+ wins and the second round though?

And was a leader on the blazer team that was in the WCF that got fucked out the finals by the refs?

Didn’t Pippen lead a team to 50+ wins and the second round though?

And was a leader on the blazer team that was in the WCF that got fucked out the finals by the refs?
Pippen blew a double digit lead in a game 7. he could' t close for shit.

I find this whole thing funny because anyone old enough to remember these years know Pippen was the main dude hating on Kobe. And Kobe kept taking his lunch money. That 2000 comeback Kobe led burned Pip's soul. Dude was throwing towel racks down and everything.

As for Kukoc, Pip hated on him too before he was even playing for the Bulls. Pippen hates on MJ. Pippen just hates all the time

Back