Welcome To aBlackWeb

Scottie Pippen coming out with a book to counter The Last Dance

Nobody cares about Scottie. His wife is more popular. Ironically if anyone buys the book it is to learn more about MJ and not Scottie. He had a chance to prove all the people wrong about his sidekick status but he failed to win anything without MJ. Go down as one of the greatest sidekicks in history and shut the fuck up.

Nobody cares about Scottie. His wife is more popular. Ironically if anyone buys the book it is to learn more about MJ and not Scottie. He had a chance to prove all the people wrong about his sidekick status but he failed to win anything without MJ. Go down as one of the greatest sidekicks in history and shut the fuck up.

I mean he got a WCF under his belt without MJ lol.

Bruh was in his 30s by the time he had a chance to do anything without mj.

This is a bullshit take.

Cant change history. If it was such a burden to be a sidekick he shoulda found a way out and changed the narrative.

Nothing wrong with wanting your respect if you feel you got misrepresented.

He felt he wasn't portrayed right in the last dance and wants to tell his truth.

Why are you upset?

Nothing wrong with wanting your respect if you feel you got misrepresented.

He felt he wasn't portrayed right in the last dance and wants to tell his truth.

Why are you upset?
Not upset at all. He already stated he didn't like how he was portrayed when the doc came out. So what purpose does a tell all book serve?

More people would buy a book about Scottie talking about his wife fucking Future than are going to buy this bullshit.

The doc made Pip seem like he was just a regular dude along for the ride for the Bulls.
:shrug2:

Name the moments where Pippen outplayed MJ.

I already mentioned when the doc was on they shitted on Pippen (maybe a page or two back) but writing a messy book is not the way to right a wrong.

The doc made Pip seem like he was just a regular dude along for the ride for the Bulls.

Worse than that it made him look like the worst kind of teammate and dumb as fuck in his contract dealings.

If he felt the story wasn't told right or all the way I'd like to hear what he has to say.

:shrug2:

Name the moments where Pippen outplayed MJ.

I already mentioned when the doc was on they shitted on Pippen (maybe a page or two back) but writing a messy book is not the way to right a wrong.

Right a wrong?

Getting your truth out qualifies as neither

Last edited:
Back