Scottie Pippen coming out with a book to counter The Last Dance

TLD wasn’t really about the Bulls. It was about MJ. So what did MJ have to gain with this fluff piece.

And no. He’s not a top 25 player anymore.
I was actually about the 97-98 Bulls season with Jordan as the main character. Not sure how it's a fluff piece when the narrative was about the issues the other Bulls players were having while Jordan managed to lead the team to the accomplishments.

Pip is top 25. Youz a hatah mayne

I guess I’m in the minority but I didn’t think The Last Dance Documentary made Pippen look too bad. I might have to watch the shit again though because I only watched it once and that’s when it first came out. Lmao.

but on the real Jordan has always said he would’ve never won anything without Scottie and he always gives him praise. I mean he even gave so much love to Scottie in his Hall of Fame speech.

the stuff I they touched on about Pippen that I remember from the documentary was all well known stuff. I gotta watch this shit again now because honestly I can’t really recall him getting shitted on…….. maybe he did????? LMAO

I didn't know a lot of that shit and it changed my opinion of him so I'm curious about what he has to say.
🤷🏿‍♂️

I was actually about the 97-98 Bulls season with Jordan as the main character. Not sure how it's a fluff piece when the narrative was about the issues the other Bulls players were having while Jordan managed to lead the team to the accomplishments.

Pip is top 25. Youz a hatah mayne

25? Hell no.

not even top 50 anymore. I can name player that’s still playing or retired in the last 5 years and that’s damn near 15 I’ll put over him

• Wack
Reactions: Mister B.
See the source image

@Pachá12 said top 25.
@Chi-town B saying top 50. I believe I can make the argument he’s not top 50. It’s debatable
You are bored. Greatest #2, 6 rings, GOAT defender (he would guard Ewing in the Playoffs), gold medal, was productive even with Portland, all-star, all-nba, all defense? Not sure what the conversation is. Any more Scottie disrespect should be a ban.

Reactions: Revolver Ocelot