Welcome To aBlackWeb

Scottie Pippen coming out with a book to counter The Last Dance

How pippen ain’t top 25? Wing players and forwards are essentially built in the prototype of who pippen was when he was in the league. Not only did pippen excel on the offensive side, his job on D was to shut down the primary scorer on the other end of the court. Pippen would dominate in today’s league.

How pippen ain’t top 25? Wing players and forwards are essentially built in the prototype of who pippen was when he was in the league. Not only did pippen excel on the offensive side, his job on D was to shut down the primary scorer on the other end of the court. Pippen would dominate in today’s league.
0cd22a51ff24f682f14a53187b0751be.gif

You are bored. Greatest #2, 6 rings, GOAT defender (he would guard Ewing in the Playoffs), gold medal, was productive even with Portland, all-star, all-nba, all defense? Not sure what the conversation is. Any more Scottie disrespect should be a ban.

That NEVER happened. Pippen never once was given the assignment of guarding Ewing. Now did it happen here there on switch sure but Pippen was never given the assignment of guarding Ewing.

Ewing would've dogged Pippen and everybody knows it including Pippen.

That NEVER happened. Pippen never once was given the assignment of guarding Ewing. Now did it happen here there on switch sure but Pippen was never given the assignment of guarding Ewing.

Ewing would've dogged Pippen and everybody knows it including Pippen.
96 playoffs. What you said is not true.

Pippen was given the assignment of Larry Johnson, Vernon Maxwell, Starks, Oakley and from time to time Charlie Ward. But pippen didn’t back down from being on Ewing when it was needed. The bulls just smartly threw their thrash ass Centers at Ewing to absorb fouls. Luc Longley and Bill Cartwright and shit.

Sorry meant Xzaviar Mcdaniles..or how ever you spell that shit

Last edited:
MJ
LBJ
KD
Shaq
Kobe
Magic
KAJ
Curry
Wilt
Bird
Bill Russell
Duncan
Dream
KG
Dr. J
Wade
Big O
KG
Jerry West
Moses Malone
Karl Malone
I. Thomas
David Robinson
Harden (yea I said it)
Dirk (yea I said it)

That’s 25 for me. So I give him top 50

Pippen was given the assignment of Larry Johnson, Vernon Maxwell, Starks, Oakley and from time to time Charlie Ward. But pippen didn’t back down from being on Ewing when it was needed. The bulls just smartly threw their thrash ass Centers at Ewing to absorb fouls. Luc Longley and Bill Cartwright and shit.

Sorry meant Xzaviar Mcdaniles..or how ever you spell that shit

So long post short. Pippen wasn't given the assignment of guarding Ewing.

Guarding Ewing on a switch or pick n roll type shit ain't the same as being assigned to guard Ewing like was said in this thread. As you just said as well

Back