Welcome To aBlackWeb

Scottie Pippen coming out with a book to counter The Last Dance

Right a wrong?

Getting your truth out qualifies as neither
What is his truth?
That he didn't have migraines vs Detroit?

That he didn't sign a contract that even his owner thought was dumb?

That he didn't prolong off season surgery bcuz he wanted a better contract ?

That he didn't refuse to go in a playoff game bcuz the play wasn't called for him?

That his back didnt give out on him during the Jazz series?

Funny thing is Scottie addressed all this shit during the doc. So how come he feels like he didn't see it coming?

What are we doing here?

What is his truth?
That he didn't have migraines vs Detroit?

That he didn't sign a contract that even his owner thought was dumb?

That he didn't prolong off season surgery bcuz he wanted a better contract ?

That he didn't refuse to go in a playoff game bcuz the play wasn't called for him?

That his back didnt give out on him during the Jazz series?

Funny thing is Scottie addressed all this shit during the doc. So how come he feels like he didn't see it coming?

What are we doing here?

Maybe he didn't expected a better edit. It framed him pretty negatively. Your post proves that.

Not understanding why don't you just keep it moving.

Pippen gon forever pull the G Money card
🥶🤣
View attachment 560747
Look at the stats, Pippen's right.

Outside of '91, in every finals, Scottie led the team in pretty much everything BUT scoring.

1991 vs. LA
1991 NBA Finals stats.png

1992 vs. Portland
1992 NBA Finals stats.png

1993 vs. Phoenix
1993 NBA Finals stats.png

1996 vs. Seattle 1996 NBA Finals stats.png

1997 vs. Utah
1997 NBA Finals stats.png

1998 vs. Utah
1998 NBA Finals stats.png

Scottie got a right to have a beef. He put in WORK, and that doc made him look like another problem.

you told me i should keep it pushing. I'm doing just that. Pippen said if he had to do it all over again with the Kukoc play he would do it again. But he doesn't like how the doc played him. Yeaah OK.

Lol this take is a direct result of the doc and why he might have a problem if what he said wasn't relayed properly or the whole story wasn't told.

They glossed over his 94 MVP caliber season to spend time talking about how he didn’t want to go in the game because Kukoc was getting the last shot. It should’ve been the other way around.

Serious question.
What the hell can he do about a bitch that’s fucking everybody and dudes so eager to sleep with a married women (that’s sucks shit in my book)

Scottie always been considered a top 25 all time player in spite of all of these things. What does he have to gain?

Scottie always been considered a top 25 all time player in spite of all of these things. What does he have to gain?

TLD wasn’t really about the Bulls. It was about MJ. So what did MJ have to gain with this fluff piece.

And no. He’s not a top 25 player anymore.

Serious question.
What the hell can he do about a bitch that’s fucking everybody and dudes so eager to sleep with a married women (that’s sucks shit in my book)

I was about to say. Like what yall niggas want him to do about his wife being a buss down.

That's a L he just gotta hold. Right now he's actually playing that shit smart and not divorcing her so he doesnt end up paying alimony for the rest of his life.

Lol this take is a direct result of the doc and why he might have a problem if what he said wasn't relayed properly or the whole story wasn't told.
The thing is.. He has had a whole year to correct this if he was quoted wrong. This is a money grab imo. Like I said. People will buy this book to learn more about MJ and not give a shit about Pippen.

Serious question.

I'm just talking shit about Scottie and his wife cause ain't shit he can do. She did what she did.

Real shit though. I honestly feel like Scottie overrates himself and a lot people underrate Scottie.

Always been of the opinion Scottie shouldn't have made the first 50 greatest list.

I guess I’m in the minority but I didn’t think The Last Dance Documentary made Pippen look too bad. I might have to watch the shit again though because I only watched it once and that’s when it first came out. Lmao.

but on the real Jordan has always said he would’ve never won anything without Scottie and he always gives him praise. I mean he even gave so much love to Scottie in his Hall of Fame speech.

the stuff they touched on about Pippen that I remember from the documentary was all well known stuff. I gotta watch this shit again now because honestly I can’t really recall him getting shitted on…….. maybe he did????? LMAO

Back