Welcome To aBlackWeb

Russia Declares War on Ukraine

I've been scratching my head to this for hours!?

When my dumbass takes a drive a Toronto, and I start with a full tank of gas, I know I'll need to fill back up once to get to my destination. I'll also factor in food to the trip. Whether it's to bring, or to grab.

How in the ever loving fuck do these military personnel not have enough fuel or food for the trip? Also, why the fuck are these clowns so bunched up? If Ukraine had the right equipment, all it would take are a couple well placed IEDs & some aerial strikes to cripple that convoy. It's like kids playing a board games planned this.

I really don't know if these people are just stupid or brilliant beyond understanding.
Seems to be 2 sides. Those that think Russia is embarrassingly weak after seeing all of this and those that think Putin hasn't shown his full force yet and just been throwing out pawns

@Race Jones

dave-chappelle-slap.gif

Last edited:
Seems to be 2 sides. Those that think Russia is embarrassingly weak after seeing all of this and those that think Putin hasn't shown his full force yet and just been throwing out pawns

I'm in the boat with the latter group, but even so it bears some thought. Before the whole thing kicked off Russia had 70% of it's entire military force on Ukraine's border. Of that 70%, 75% is now on Ukrainian soil leaving 25% still on hold. I'm trying to figure out where is this full force we're talking about? Can the remaining 25% really be holding that much heat?

I'm in the boat with the latter group, but even so it bears some thought. Before the whole thing kicked off Russia had 70% of it's entire military force on Ukraine's border. Of that 70%, 75% is now on Ukrainian soil leaving 25% still on hold. I'm trying to figure out where is this full force we're talking about? Can the remaining 25% really be holding that much heat?
300 Spartans did damage.
Just saying

WTF is the Ukrainians waiting for huh?? Start a fucking fighter Jet and blow out that entire Russian convoy. You can't tell me they don't know about that convoy. If they really waiting for the Russians to arrive in Kyiv there will be no Ukraine by Friday

WTF is the Ukrainians waiting for huh?? Start a fucking fighter Jet and blow out that entire Russian convoy. You can't tell me they don't know about that convoy. If they really waiting for the Russians to arrive in Kyiv there will be no Ukraine by Friday
An few a10s would wipe that convoy clean

This is no game. This is no paintball gun fight. I think Ukraine Miltary don't want to jump the gun too early by using their fighter jets. If they wipe that entire convoy of Russia! You bet your sweet ass Putin will press that nuclear button.

They are just hoping those heavy sanctions will eventually stop Putin. Thats what the Ukraines got now. HOPE!!

Allied intelligence has told Ukraine that Russia is holding back its main force.

The kids/conscripts you see captured where “tricked” into thinking they were doing a training exercise and not told they were going to be used as an invading force and going home after the exercise.

Now you seeing Russia slowly cranking it up, which is why allied countries are rushing to send more help to Ukraine.

Back