Welcome To aBlackWeb

Russia Declares War on Ukraine

when you see how quickly all ya ends can disappear and an entire country's economy can basically disappear overnight, you gotta make moves to look like "the good guys" so the next time around they can be like "buhmember when we stepped in on Russia's bullshit???"
This right here☝..🔥

Oligarchs-NYCmap-revise.jpg

My guess is that it's the bolded. Everybody around him is losing major loot. Even he's losing money. The people are losing money. Putin doesn't want to show he's weak but doesn't realize just how weak he's showing himself to be. He ain't out on the streets among his troops, but Zelenskyy is, and it shows him to be the stronger, braver man to the people.

Right now Putin looks like a self-absorbed despot that doesn't give a shit about his people and that's precisely the catalyst needed for a revolt. We saw what happened to the last one like that once the people got a hold of him:

1523782498177.gif

Not even. That nigga at least got some sort of trial.

They gonna walk Vlad into a empty room of the Kremlin like "Mr. President! We have something urgent you need to look at, yes, right this way sir...."

1646159502250.png

Just a note.

Funny how when they Russian they Oligarchs but when they Americans theyre just Billionaires

Especially, when American Billionaires probably have more power than the Russian Oligarchs.

At the end of the day, them rich Russians ain't forcing Putin to do nothing. The rich Americans probably tell U.S. presidents to sit down and shut up all the time.

I've been scratching my head to this for hours!?

When my dumbass takes a drive a Toronto, and I start with a full tank of gas, I know I'll need to fill back up once to get to my destination. I'll also factor in food to the trip. Whether it's to bring, or to grab.

How in the ever loving fuck do these military personnel not have enough fuel or food for the trip? Also, why the fuck are these clowns so bunched up? If Ukraine had the right equipment, all it would take are a couple well placed IEDs & some aerial strikes to cripple that convoy. It's like kids playing a board games planned this.

I really don't know if these people are just stupid or brilliant beyond understanding.

Back