Welcome To aBlackWeb

Russia Declares War on Ukraine

lol I really want to know what these gender fluidity theorists have to say about this

It’s all fun and games until the ship sinks and only women and children are allowed to leave first

yall be really more concerned about shit y’all don’t really care about. Like Eastern Europe ain’t anti lbgqt

My thing is I know EasternEurope and African had some communist regimes and built some connections and I know Africans go to school everywhere but I thought Eastern Wurope would be real low on the list

You would think. I guess maybe they go where theres a more affordable cost of living. Definatelt wouldn't be my first choice of places to live.

My thing is I know EasternEurope and African had some communist regimes and built some connections and I know Africans go to school everywhere but I thought Eastern Wurope would be real low on the list
You would think. I guess maybe they go where theres a more affordable cost of living. Definatelt wouldn't be my first choice of places to live.
Y’all looking thru America eyes
Tons of Africans in eastern and China and Russia.
Shit I respect them stepping into potential danger to change their families life.
Shit is low in Eastern Europe to us but high to locals. A lot of large pharma is moving there. Why pay niggas $300k when you can half that in a new location.
Dental work and health care is cheap as are the degrees.

This a setup

aunt no way niggas who got the Prometheus system….the only system capable of downing an f35 and f22 plus the have the su57.
But riding in junk?

nah.

it’s a setup.

they getting rid of old shit and send inexperienced troops and pilots to test the waters.

cuz while I’m rooting the the ghost of Kiev….bruh flying a fulcrum.that shit shoulda been shot out the sky.

I need to make a military section on here to talk about hardware. I had to learn all this shit cuz my son loves it. We had hours of debates about who would win between an f22 vs f35.

Back