Welcome To aBlackWeb

Russia Declares War on Ukraine

instead of wacking explain why yall niggas are praying for an oppressive regime ?

Cause theres regular people like you and me that are being killed and having their lives uprooted.

At some point you gotta separate the politics and have some basic humanity about you.

Not every Ukrainian represents the bullshit. Same way not all of us are violent thugs, dumb, etc.

It's ok to care and it's ok not to. You'll be alright.

Cause theres regular people like you and me that are being killed and having their lives uprooted.

At some point you gotta separate the politics and have some basic humanity about you.

Not every Ukrainian represents the bullshit. Same way not all of us are violent thugs, dumb, etc.

It's ok to care and it's ok not to. You'll be alright.
To Add to what you said

look at the territories Russia has occupied from Ukraine (Donetsk) just 2012 it was a major city for Euro 2012.

Now they believe 14k-20k people have died and 20m people have been forced to leave their home

An ultra-nationalist conservative military model was imposed with their natural resources (steel) were handed to oligarchs who were friendly to the Kremlin.

Local people were put in torture chambers for speaking out a Journalist said they are trying to install Soviet union policies from the 1930s

Kharkiv was a pro-Russian city in 2014 Russian rebels briefly occupied it now they believe over 70% of that city wants to be Under the Ukrainian government because they have seen and lived under how Kremlin-backed government-backed rebels ran that city.

Plus as stated before people care because if this goes unpunished and Russia is successful without consequences then any former colony or questioned territory is at risk!

Hence China and India staying silent

For the record I just want to see the world burn but I understand why people might care deeply, why some don't care at all and why some just here for the memes.

The US found money to help the Ukraine but on certain issues it’s “WhO iZ gOnNa PaY 4 tHiZ”
Isn't that how every developed country works? Also The USA, Germany, The United Kingdom whatever country supports these countries because in the long run its cheaper than mass immigration.

Remember Kiyev has a larger population than Chicago, If they were to move to the united states it will impact lower-income people the most.

Isn't that how every developed country works? Also The USA, Germany, The United Kingdom whatever country supports these countries because in the long run its cheaper than mass immigration.

Remember Kiyev has a larger population than Chicago, If they were to move to the united states it will impact lower-income people the most.
They act broke but can find money when they want to find it. Bottomline take care of home first…

Airforce
Niggaz don't do shit
Had a homeboy that was a gym technician or some shit. Idk wtf that is
Can't see biden sending no gym instructors to buss no russkies head.

only like 10% of our “Armed Forces” actually see combat. That goes for all branches

Back