Welcome To aBlackWeb

Revisiting the whole Pound cake speech. A long read. Lets end this.

Yes he talked about lack of parenting.

Thing is I think actual parenting has gone down as younger and younger folks started having kids. Basically kids having kids. They don't know shit and wasn't taught shit so how can the properly teach and raise their own kid(s) So IMO I don't those kids know their parents actually failed them. Their lack of having parenting and their parent being their friend and not their parent has become for a lot kids their normal so they wouldn't know the difference.

Shit I find funniest what Cosby was talking about is the same shit that we talk about damn near daily on here.

He spoke about people stop thinking just praying is going to fix shit. That I'm just going to do nothing and leave up to Jesus shit ain't working.

He spoke about black people being a self contained group and becoming self sufficient and owning the stores and things in our neighborhoods.

He spoke about men being men and leading the neighborhoods and house holds.

He spoke about black people needing to respect themselves.

He spoke about how people speak. Niggas on here talk all day everyday about mumble rap and how ignorant and uneducated these dudes sound in interviews. Yet got a problem with what Cosby was saying.

He spoke about women having a bunch of kids by different men. We talk about and clown the shit out women like that on here and real life.

He spoke about niggas thinking its cool and nothing to go to prison. Folks on here clown niggas for that shit all day.

Its so much more shit that we talk about on here that Cosby addressed in that speech I just don't see the issue. Maybe the issue really ain't with what or where he said it but how he said it.

I can admit sometimes I don't like how I'm told somethings but what I never do is miss the message of what I was told because of how it was said.
add to that....that niggas got a problem with his wealth and think hes not apart of the struggle cause he rich and dont know.

what am i not keeping it 100 about?

please tell me.

and the way you are presenting you arguement is counter productive.....ill admit it when you do?

this is why people look at cosby the way they do now....you got skeletons so dont talk about mine.

its always niggas dont want to go down by themselves.
just cant be wrong alone huh?

this is the small shit that not important but plase tell me what im not being 100 about.
My question to you is where was this energy for white supremacy? Let me ask you in another way should Cosby also address white supremacy and the system that subjugates black people?

That’s fair but why not use that same energy to also attack the people that create the system that subjugates black people as well? That’s pretty much been my main argument. Still haven’t gotten an answer to that question, all I’ve gotten was “fuck that let’s focus on tha niggaz1!1”

We gotta fix our own communities first. Once our people are on the right path then we can go after whitey.

what good will pointing the finger be?

man you have to stop that.
yu want us to say what we already know but wont help us either way
But don’t we also already know about the issues in black society and that didn’t stop Bill from throwing black people under the bus.

can some one......anyone point out the things he said in this....that would make a person laugh at this picture?

I can't speak about people laughing at this particular mugshot but I'm pretty sure any one who did did so not because of whatever the hell that wall of text you posted says but because of the fact that this serial rapist is finally getting a taste of justice and he looks all sad about it.

My question to you is where was this energy for white supremacy? Let me ask you in another way should Cosby also address white supremacy and the system that subjugates black people?
its been beat to death to the point niggas dont want to do shit but complain without moving on it.

the shit is a built in excuse for niggas.

if you aint never been knocked down from trying....then niggas shouldnt speak on it if they never tried.

I call bullshit. I came up poor as did a lot of people I grew up with. One of my boys in high school lived in what could only be described as a fuckin shack. Dude was absolutely ashamed of where he lived to the point that instead of having us drop him off at the crib, he'd have us drop him off at the corner on 7 mile and he's walk the rest of the way home. My father and stepmother lived in the projects up in Saginaw for years with my younger brothers. Nobody in my family was ever "well off" or even "middle class" for that matter outside of the four years my moms was married in the 80's.

We doin' alright for ourselves these days.

Everyone has the ability to change their situation. It's 100% on you to get up off your ass and make it happen.

I don't believe that everyone has that ability. Some people can't do it on their own - they're not at that point in life yet. Of the people who do have that physical and mental strength to change their circumstances, there is a wide degree of variation between people. Some people have very little means to change their lives while others have the power to change the world.

Well then since he don’t have to then he deserves to get shitted on by the very black people he threw under the bus. I think that’s reasonable.

So now telling the truth about how some people fucking up is throwing them under the bus.

My how the mighty have fallen. Truth is now not truth its shitting on people.

With this line of thinking I now see why so many fake people out here winning.

Well then since he don’t have to then he deserves to get shitted on by the very black people he threw under the bus. I think that’s reasonable.
you real fucked up in the head if thats the way you think.

why would he have to when hes on the ground helping people compete with education.

hes helping those people feed their families.

he helped plenty of models and actors...
so he know it...but why must he say it, if his work speaks about helping overcome it?

I don't believe that everyone has that ability. Some people can't do it on their own - they're not at that point in life yet. Of the people who do have that physical and mental strength to change their circumstances, there is a wide degree of variation between people. Some people have very little means to change their lives while others have the power to change the world.
it goes back to a person belief in themselves.

alot of niggas just dont beleive them can be more than a drug kingpin.....yet they dont understand all the work that goes into it.....yet they work they ass off to do it. but if someone says you are smart and should go legit....im saying,.....lets be ral...alot of people like the lifestyle and the hood fame that comes with it.

Rush Limbaugh has leapt to the defense of comedian and actor Bill Cosby, after the recent escalation of rape allegations. Rush Limbaugh, conservative radio host, believes that the media, particularly CNN, has an agenda against Bill Cosby due to comments made last year regarding the role of African-American men and their role in the demise of the African-American communities.

“What did Bill Cosby ever do to tick off some producer at CNN? Or some reporter? Or some assignment? What happened here?” Limbaugh asked.

“And then I had to stop and remember, Bill Cosby has numerous times in the recent past given public lectures in which he has said to one degree or another that black families and communities had better step up and get hold of themselves and not fall prey to the forces of destruction that rip them apart. And basically he started demanding that people start accepting responsibility. And the next thing you know he is the nation’s biggest rapist as far as CNN is concerned.”

https://www.inquisitr.com/1610704/rush-limbaugh-defends-bill-cosby/

So what Rush agreed with Bill Cosby's words. So did my grandpa. Has Bill ever supported Rush's nonsense?

How we gonna fix the issues when some people are in denial about what the cause of the issue even is?

No one is in denial. Neither was Bill when he gave that speech, BUT:

Whitey didn't make you go sell drugs
Whitey didn't make you fuck without any form of birth control
Whitey didn't make you drop out of school
Whitey didn't make you pick up a gun and kill someone
Whitey didn't make you rob that liquor store
Whitey didn't force you to join a gang
Whitey didn't force you to sell ass
Whitey didn't put the needle in your arm or put the pipe to your lips
Whitey didn't keep you from picking up a trade
Whitey didn't stop you from going to college
Whitey didn't force you to go broke buying overly expensive stupid shit

This is all shit we did to ourselves. So when Bill put it out there and said "stop blaming the white man", he was dead-on accurate.

ok so he said some shit most of yall niggas didnt real in its entirety and refuse to comprehend it.....ok

now hes in jail. he lived a full life and was rich as fuck while doing it.

but where yall niggas still at?

so your hate helped who?
i think howard needs money.....guess who woulda gave it to them?
but at this point....why should he help niggas?

why would anyone?

Black men sagging their pants is why we are targeted by cops not white supremacy. Yup Bill is right.
or how about having self respect?

now grown man should have pants under his ass like hes 15.

but let you tell it....all this is bills problem for not saying something about white supremacy.

Back