Welcome To aBlackWeb

Religion = Instant Clean Slate?

I was watching the Book of Eli and when dude was trying to get the book off Eli and his people couldn’t understand why he wanted that book in particular, “It’s not a book, it’s a weapon”

Said it could be used to control the weak...Is that what it does ?
Christianity was used as a weapon against us. Matter of fact it was the most devastating weapon that they used against us. The beatings, rapes, lynchings, splitting up and selling of family members, etc all palled in comparison to the spiritual weapon that was deployed against us. We are a very spiritual people and our connection to God is like none other. They tampered with our connection to God, crossed the wires, corrupted it and replaced it with this demonic religion now known as Christianity.

Our love for God was so strong that we worshipped him after the demonic religion of Christianity was beaten into us. They recognized our unyielding love and reverence for the Most High. They saw that we would follow God under any circumstance so they lied to us about God. They broke our original connection to God, lied to us and beat a new god into us. And due to our unbreakable bond with the Most High we accepted it and still praised him. When they saw that they slipped some bullshit into the word knowing that we would believe and follow it. They weaponized the word, lied on God and used it as a weapon against us knowing that we would do anything to serve and please the Most High. 500 years later that weapon is still working.

Christianity is the most evil and devastating weapon that we have ever faced and our condition will not change until our religion does. You can never be free as long as you are praying to your oppressors God.

Perhaps the most devastating aspect of weaponizing a religion is that it is multi-generational. If I kill a man with mustard gas he'll just die where he falls. But if I kill your soul and get you to willingly pass that spirtual death along to all of your descendants for perpetuity I will control you and your entire lineage forever. Spitiual weapons>>>>>>>chemical weapons. Until we reclaim our souls from the descendants of slave traders and Indian killers we will forever be their slaves. You dont need chains to enslave a man when you already control his soul.

https://www.christianitytoday.com/h...christians-supported-slavery.html#storystream

Last edited:
1. Religion doesn’t save. Yeshua (Jesus) saves. Amen.

2. Religion will send you to the lake of fire. Amen.

3. Being born again by repenting of your sins and believing that Yeshua Ha Mashiach died for your sins and rose from the dead on the 3rd day is the only way you will enter into the kingdom of God. Amen.

4. Eternity is in the balance and you will either go to heaven or the lake of fire based upon your relationship with King Yeshua! It’s a guarantee! Amen!

5. Time is short. Stop gambling with your soul. The King is almost here! Amen!

1. Religion doesn’t save. Yeshua (Jesus) saves. Amen.

2. Religion will send you to the lake of fire. Amen.

3. Being born again by repenting of your sins and believing that Yeshua Ha Mashiach died for your sins and rose from the dead on the 3rd day is the only way you will enter into the kingdom of God. Amen.

4. Eternity is in the balance and you will either go to heaven or the lake of fire based upon your relationship with King Yeshua! It’s a guarantee! Amen!

5. Time is short. Stop gambling with your soul. The King is almost here! Amen!
So what were your vices before getting saved?

So what were your vices before getting saved?

“LORD, if you kept a record of our sins, who, O Lord, could ever survive?” Psalm 130:3

Thank God for King Jesus who saved me from the flames of hell! I was once a hell doomed sinner but now I am a saved sanctified saint! Hallelujah!

When I served the devil I did things that I am ashamed to even mention! If my sins were to be laid bare before God and all creation I would internally combust because of shame!

I was a drunkard, a whoremonger, a liar, a thief, a drug addict, adulterer, fornicator, blasphemer, hater, despiser of all things good, a God hater, proud, covetous, etc......

The list of my sins are endless! But thank God for the Savior of our souls Jesus the Messiah! He has cleansed me and removed my sins far from me, even as far as the east is from the west!

Oh what a Savior we have in Yeshua! Glory to His name! Hallelujah

DoUknowHim?

“LORD, if you kept a record of our sins, who, O Lord, could ever survive?” Psalm 130:3

Thank God for King Jesus who saved me from the flames of hell! I was once a hell doomed sinner but now I am a saved sanctified saint! Hallelujah!

When I served the devil I did things that I am ashamed to even mention! If my sins were to be laid bare before God and all creation I would internally combust because of shame!

I was a drunkard, a whoremonger, a liar, a thief, a drug addict, adulterer, fornicator, blasphemer, hater, despiser of all things good, a God hater, proud, covetous, etc......

The list of my sins are endless! But thank God for the Savior of our souls Jesus the Messiah! He has cleansed me and removed my sins far from me, even as far as the east is from the west!

Oh what a Savior we have in Yeshua! Glory to His name! Hallelujah

DoUknowHim?
Yes I know him well. And I'm happy for your salvation.

Did you go back and make amends with those you hurt?

And while I don't mind the preaching so much, why do you feel the need to preach with every post? Are you afraid of backsliding if you're not so over the top with it? Which if so, please continue cause it's better to be over the top in Christ than to be where you were. Just seems like some sort of compensation for something.

And I ask these questions in all sincerity. I'm just looking to understand from a practical standpoint. So please be real with me and don't preach me away.

Yes I know him well. And I'm happy for your salvation.

Did you go back and make amends with those you hurt?

And while I don't mind the preaching so much, why do you feel the need to preach with every post? Are you afraid of backsliding if you're not so over the top with it? Which if so, please continue cause it's better to be over the top in Christ than to be where you were. Just seems like some sort of compensation for something.

And I ask these questions in all sincerity. I'm just looking to understand from a practical standpoint. So please be real with me and don't preach me away.
God is good! Yes, I have forgiven those who've wronged me and I have made restitution to those that I did wrong (those God put on my heart). And I have a new language my friend. The tongue that I use to speak blasphemies with incessantly, I now use to praise God continually! Therefore I want my speech to always be full of grace, seasoned with salt! So that no unwholesome talk will come out of my mouth, but only what is helpful for building up the one in need and bringing grace to those who listen. Hallelujah!

God has mercy on the backslider! He is always waiting for that person to slide back into His loving arms. But I don't want to abuse the grace of God! I don't want to use my liberty as a license for sin! Therefore I must be careful how I live. I Don't want to live like ignorant people, but like a wise person! I must redeem the time! I must be wise as a serpent and harmless as a dove! I must examine myself daily to see if I am in the faith and take heed, lest I think I stand and fall! This isn't a cake walk, but a faith walk my friend! And it's serious business!

The time is short my friend! They just dedicated the stone altar for use in the rebuilt 3rd temple here in Jerusalem today! They even offered the daily sacrifice on it! The time is so short! The KING is on the way! And we must be ready! You don't want to be left behind! In Jesus name, Amen!

God is good! Yes, I have forgiven those who've wronged me and I have made restitution to those that I did wrong (those God put on my heart). And I have a new language my friend. The tongue that I use to speak blasphemies with incessantly, I now use to praise God continually! Therefore I want my speech to always be full of grace, seasoned with salt! So that no unwholesome talk will come out of my mouth, but only what is helpful for building up the one in need and bringing grace to those who listen. Hallelujah!

God has mercy on the backslider! He is always waiting for that person to slide back into His loving arms. But I don't want to abuse the grace of God! I don't want to use my liberty as a license for sin! Therefore I must be careful how I live. I Don't want to live like ignorant people, but like a wise person! I must redeem the time! I must be wise as a serpent and harmless as a dove! I must examine myself daily to see if I am in the faith and take heed, lest I think I stand and fall! This isn't a cake walk, but a faith walk my friend! And it's serious business!

The time is short my friend! They just dedicated the stone altar for use in the rebuilt 3rd temple here in Jerusalem today! They even offered the daily sacrifice on it! The time is so short! The KING is on the way! And we must be ready! You don't want to be left behind! In Jesus name, Amen!
Ok, so you used a qualifier of "those God put on my heart" to make amends with. This is what I'm referring to. It's convenient to avoid those with which it's hard to make restitution by simply saying "God didn't put it in my heart to do so". That's not right.

On another note, do you speak this way to everybody in everyday life?

And I'm not going to be left behind, lol. Do you feel like people have to be as devout as you to ascend to Heaven?

Christianity was used as a weapon against us. Matter of fact it was the most devastating weapon that they used against us. The beatings, rapes, lynchings, splitting up and selling of family members, etc all palled in comparison to the spiritual weapon that was deployed against us. We are a very spiritual people and our connection to God is like none other. They tampered with our connection to God, crossed the wires, corrupted it and replaced it with this demonic religion now known as Christianity.

Our love for God was so strong that we worshipped him after the demonic religion of Christianity was beaten into us. They recognized our unyielding love and reverence for the Most High. They saw that we would follow God under any circumstance so they lied to us about God. They broke our original connection to God, lied to us and beat a new god into us. And due to our unbreakable bond with the Most High we accepted it and still praised him. When they saw that they slipped some bullshit into the word knowing that we would believe and follow it. They weaponized the word, lied on God and used it as a weapon against us knowing that we would do anything to serve and please the Most High. 500 years later that weapon is still working.

Christianity is the most evil and devastating weapon that we have ever faced and our condition will not change until our religion does. You can never be free as long as you are praying to your oppressors God.

Perhaps the most devastating aspect of weaponizing a religion is that it is multi-generational. If I kill a man with mustard gas he'll just die where he falls. But if I kill your soul and get you to willingly pass that spirtual death along to all of your descendants for perpetuity I will control you and your entire lineage forever. Spitiual weapons>>>>>>>chemical weapons. Until we reclaim our souls from the descendants of slave traders and Indian killers we will forever be their slaves. You dont need chains to enslave a man when you already control his soul.

https://www.christianitytoday.com/h...christians-supported-slavery.html#storystream

You forgot Islam as well. It didnt just spread peacefully

I can't believe ppl still believe in religion!! These CACs used religion to fools the Africans, Indians, and Hawaiians.

anon cause i'm not logged into my real account this shotta FTR

Ok, so you used a qualifier of "those God put on my heart" to make amends with. This is what I'm referring to. It's convenient to avoid those with which it's hard to make restitution by simply saying "God didn't put it in my heart to do so". That's not right.

On another note, do you speak this way to everybody in everyday life?

And I'm not going to be left behind, lol. Do you feel like people have to be as devout as you to ascend to Heaven?
The people i've wronged are endless. I cant make restitution to the companies i stole from and the people I stole from when I don't remember even half of them. Those who God put on my heart I remembered and they were people I could contact and repay what I did to them.

The companies I've boosted from, stolen stuff from, and schemed from can't be repaid. Therefore you do what God says which is this:

"Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth." Ephesians 4:28

That is what i means to repent! You stop doing what you use to do! Now I practice holiness in lieu of practicing sin. My conscience is clear and clean. Becauae I have been forgiven. If you aren't satisfied with how I have turned my life around to Yeshua Ha Mashiach, oh well!

Yeshua is my Savior and He has already forgiven me. Therefore I am justified in His sight by His shed blood for me. And nothing anybody says against me will ever prosper! Hallelujah!

And the only way we get to the Fathers house is by being Born Again! We must be like Him! Transformed by the Holy Spirit! There is no other way! Oh how He loves us!

As the saying goes you can fool some of the people all the time and you can fool all the people some of the time, but you can never fool GOD at any time!

He sees all, knows all, hears all, and understand all! Therefore He knows who belongs to Him and who is faking the funk. No one will ever pull the wool over His eyes. All hypocrites will be found it! It's a guarantee. So we must examine ourselves daily to see if we are in the faith for without holiness no one shall see the LORD. Hallelujah!

Video I shot yesterday in Jerusalem about the dedication of the stone altar for the 3rd temple! Not much time left......Surely He comes quickly! Amen!

The people i've wronged are endless. I cant make restitution to the companies i stole from and the people I stole from when I don't remember even half of them. Those who God put on my heart I remembered and they were people I could contact and repay what I did to them.

The companies I've boosted from, stolen stuff from, and schemed from can't be repaid. Therefore you do what God says which is this:

"Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth." Ephesians 4:28

That is what i means to repent! You stop doing what you use to do! Now I practice holiness in lieu of practicing sin. My conscience is clear and clean. Becauae I have been forgiven. If you aren't satisfied with how I have turned my life around to Yeshua Ha Mashiach, oh well!

Yeshua is my Savior and He has already forgiven me. Therefore I am justified in His sight by His shed blood for me. And nothing anybody says against me will ever prosper! Hallelujah!

And the only way we get to the Fathers house is by being Born Again! We must be like Him! Transformed by the Holy Spirit! There is no other way! Oh how He loves us!

As the saying goes you can fool some of the people all the time and you can fool all the people some of the time, but you can never fool GOD at any time!

He sees all, knows all, hears all, and understand all! Therefore He knows who belongs to Him and who is faking the funk. No one will ever pull the wool over His eyes. All hypocrites will be found it! It's a guarantee. So we must examine ourselves daily to see if we are in the faith for without holiness no one shall see the LORD. Hallelujah!
I understand that you can't make restitution to everyone, but personal family and friends you can. And I hope you've done that and haven't just written the need for those encounters off.

My satisfaction with how you've turned your life around doesn't matter. I'm not judging you in the least. Just trying to gain some true understanding as I've never been in your position. I've never done the things you've done and suddenly turned to Christ. I've always been a believer and a decent person to all. However, I have encountered many like you and they are always zealots. Almost as if they feel like they have to work to compensate for their wrongdoings.

And you may want to examine yourself for judgment against others as the last 3 paragraphs you typed seemed to suggest I'm faking the funk or being a hypocrite. Not in the least my friend. No one can be like Christ. All that's required is belief and faith in Him, which I have.

Ephesians 2, 8-9 comes to mind:

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God. Not of works, lest any man should boast.

I understand that you can't make restitution to everyone, but personal family and friends you can. And I hope you've done that and haven't just written the need for those encounters off.

My satisfaction with how you've turned your life around doesn't matter. I'm not judging you in the least. Just trying to gain some true understanding as I've never been in your position. I've never done the things you've done and suddenly turned to Christ. I've always been a believer and a decent person to all. However, I have encountered many like you and they are always zealots. Almost as if they feel like they have to work to compensate for their wrongdoings.

And you may want to examine yourself for judgment against others as the last 3 paragraphs you typed seemed to suggest I'm faking the funk or being a hypocrite. Not in the least my friend. No one can be like Christ. All that's required is belief and faith in Him, which I have.

Ephesians 2, 8-9 comes to mind:

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God. Not of works, lest any man should boast.

The message I speak always speaks to me first my friend.

"I discipline my body like an athlete, training it to do what it should. Otherwise, I fear that after preaching to others I myself might be disqualified." 1 Corinthians 9:27

Keep on serving the LORD with joy and gladness. Surely He comes quickly! Glory Hallelujah! Amen!

The message I speak always speaks to me first my friend.

"I discipline my body like an athlete, training it to do what it should. Otherwise, I fear that after preaching to others I myself might be disqualified." 1 Corinthians 9:27

Keep on serving the LORD with joy and gladness. Surely He comes quickly! Glory Hallelujah! Amen!
Your first statement is a real statement and I appreciate that. All of my questions aside, and other philosophical disagreements with you aside, I've always respected your commitment. Keep doing what you do brother.

Praise the LORD! New video is up which speaks about the Hailstorm that comes upon the wall (stone altar) that the children of Israel have built and plastered with whitewash (lies of peace and security) in Ezekiel 13! Come and dine if hungry! The Bible is alive! Hallelujah!

but do you really need religion to be a better person?

The placebo effect has science to back it. It's entirely possible that some people NEED faith as a placebo to better their lives. I always point to the phrase "no church in the wild." The lyric has a deeper meaning when you consider this.

And as an "atheist", and "woke" individual, I've summarized that there is such a thing as knowing too much for your own good. There's a level of madness that can go with seeking out the bigger picture. Faith in a religion, or something, can definitely help a person stay away from saying "fuck it" and going off the deep end.

Reactions: B_A
Back