Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

Never thought Chis Rock was funny but if he plays this right, there are some good jokes on the table with him playing the victim role in the jokes. Hell, he had a whole tv series playing the victim so he knows how.

The math not mathing because that's not how you grew up, and that's fine but where I'm from snapping/roasting/flaming whatever you call it was too common place for people to not get that jokes are jokes. So if someone said something to you that was clearly a joke and you wanted to fight, yes that was a bitch move.

I honestly don't get what's so hard to understand about this. Yes, it's true that you should be careful how you approach strangers because you never know how they might react. That doesn't mean it's any less bitch made for them to get so up in their feelings about a joke that they want to fight. To you that's cool. To me that's cornball shit. We'll have to agree to disagree.

The bold has been made clear 100 times over don't even get why you wasted the key strokes. The crossed out has fuck all to do with what I bolded in your last post. Again wasting key strokes. The shit is about strangers and nothing else.

What's not mathing is your point of view defies all fucking logic.

Stranger: minding their business

Monk & friends: cracks joke on stranger

Stranger: checks Monk and friends let them know they not fucking around

Monk & friends: that some bitch shit

So because you joking around and bother a person and they not joking around and serious as shit about it. They on some bitch shit cause you out here playing around and they not. That point of view has no type of logic behind it.

It's been understood we disagree. I'm was just trying to get a possible understanding of your point of view in regards to playing around with strangers and I see now that will never happen.

I rather stay positive about will now.
They seem to be coming for him.
Keep ya head up King.
I know you singing this right now. This is very fitting

Keep that man ya prayers.
Don’t always agree but I hate to see a black man build so much and help so many people and Dwights want to crush it all cuz it didn’t fit their narrative, so I guess he’s just like the rest of us huh?

nah, I won’t stand by and pile on over a stupid move. It should not define his legacy because that’s what he has built. A legacy.
I’m just glad he’s free now.
Be who you are King. A drunkard, pothead, comedian , or like Dos.
Don’t matter ……I choose to celebrate whatever his next move is.
This is not a fall from Grace.
this is the rising of a King.

I now need a nap

Last edited:
So a white man wrote a joke about a black woman for a black man that got that black man slapped by another black man for so called protecting his black woman and the white man get paid off of all of that, untouched?

ok I’m done

Damn Dos that one was
200.gif

I don’t know Jada and I don’t know will. I don’t who they are. However, if I’m only going by what I see. Jada is a narcissist and will is a co dependent person. That is a toxic relationship that everyone can see but him. The day he realizes it himself. In which this death of the ego moment put in motion. He’s gonna be in a really bad space. I pray for that man. I pray for Jada, the karma she receives to trigger her growth, won’t be kind. I pray for everyone involved. If real, this is more real than people know.

I don’t know Jada and I don’t know will. I don’t who they are. However, if I’m only going by what I see. Jada is a narcissist and will is a co dependent person. That is a toxic relationship that everyone can see but him. The day he realizes it himself. In which this death of the ego moment put in motion. He’s gonna be in a really bad space. I pray for that man. I pray for Jada, the karma she receives to trigger her growth, won’t be kind. I pray for everyone involved. If real, this is more real than people know.
Only a Capricorn is wise enough to write this.

shits on point

Back