Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

So, Kanye, Antonio brown, Mike Beasley and will smith.

do all these guys have a common denominator outside of being male and black with money?

giphy-14.gif

GOAT reference

You still haven't learned OverDos?

View attachment 805803
Very interesting.
I guess I see it as , black men need to be over confident. I mean mostly everyone got bad things tk say about black men and it’s usually not followed up with a balance of support or the celebration of not being a stereo type

all these men are at the top of what they do. And while they support people , it seems like people are ok not or mildly empathic and/or sympathetic with hardly any genuine support that’s not beneficial.
I’m starting to see a pattern.

dassit.
I hope you not to tell me to “ have a blessed day”

Very interesting.
I guess I see it as , black men need to be over confident. I mean mostly everyone got bad things tk say about black men and it’s usually not followed up with a balance of support or the celebration of not being a stereo type

all these men are at the top of what they do. And while they support people , it seems like people are ok not or mildly empathic and/or sympathetic with hardly any genuine support that’s not beneficial.
I’m starting to see a pattern.

dassit.
I hope you not to tell me to “ have a blessed day”
I didn't read any of that, Dos #lookinward
1648732492234.png

Edit: Nvmnd

The bold has been made clear 100 times over don't even get why you wasted the key strokes. The crossed out has fuck all to do with what I bolded in your last post. Again wasting key strokes. The shit is about strangers and nothing else.

What's not mathing is your point of view defies all fucking logic.

Stranger: minding their business

Monk & friends: cracks joke on stranger

Stranger: checks Monk and friends let them know they not fucking around

Monk & friends: that some bitch shit

So because you joking around and bother a person and they not joking around and serious as shit about it. They on some bitch shit cause you out here playing around and they not. That point of view has no type of logic behind it.

It's been understood we disagree. I'm was just trying to get a possible understanding of your point of view in regards to playing around with strangers and I see now that will never happen.

I'm not sure if you're not reading my posts or just choosing to argue for the sake of argument but your scenario has nothing to do with what I've said. I've already said specifically that if a stranger makes it clear that they aren't about the jokes and keeps it moving, there's no problem and they should be left alone.

What is a bitch move is unnecessary escalation. Wanting to fight because someone makes a joke you don't like is corny particularly if it hasn't been established that you don't like jokes. There are niggas that might shoot someone in the face over a mama joke, that doesn't mean that's an appropriate action. If you want to defend a response like that go for it, but we won't agree on it, so let's move on.

I didn't read any of that, Dos #lookinward
View attachment 805804

Edit: Nvmnd

I've told people for years one of the best skills you can master is the ability to know when to listen just to listen vs listening to just to reply. It can literally change how people talk to you and the shock on people's faces when they speak and you don't interrupt them is always hilarious.

I'm not sure if you're not reading my posts or just choosing to argue for the sake of argument but your scenario has nothing to do with what I've said. I've already said specifically that if a stranger makes it clear that they aren't about the jokes and keeps it moving, there's no problem and they should be left alone.

What is a bitch move is unnecessary escalation. Wanting to fight because someone makes a joke you don't like is corny particularly if it hasn't been established that you don't like jokes. There are niggas that might shoot someone in the face over a mama joke, that doesn't mean that's an appropriate action. If you want to defend a response like that go for it, but we won't agree on it, so let's move on.

You also stated that it is your opinion it's bitch move even it's a stranger.

What I now understand that I will never understand is that you think the stranger was the one who unnecessarily escalated a situation that YOU created because you bothered them.

It worked tho no? This is the main focus right now.

People can pay attention to multiple things at once. This whole "distraction" shit never really makes sense. People can pay attention to nonsensical entertainment news and real world news at the same time. Hell that balance is needed because taking in too much of the terrible shit going on in this world will drive most people crazy

You also stated that it is your opinion it's bitch move even it's a stranger.

What I now understand that I will never understand is that you think the stranger was the one who unnecessarily escalated a situation that YOU created because you bothered them.

You can stop trying to personalize this as if I ever said that I personally went around tormenting strangers. That adds nothing to the convo. Yes, I consider that a bitch move not because the stranger is wrong to not like being harassed but because fighting over a joke is corny. Use your words first. If that doesn't work then maybe escalation is necessary, but jumping out of the gate wanting to fight is some bitch shit.

With that, I'm off this carousel of a debate.

Back