Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

Another thing. This is why we are a joke in this country no pun. No other group would have shit like this happen especially at the top of society. Alot of people are missing the forest from the trees again smh
FB_IMG_1648592426251.jpg
Don't let the white people make you forget there bullshit

And Ima just add this too roman Polanski, rosemary baby o ahead Google that for about an hour and out those pieces together and they still fuck with this man

No you are missing the point distraction is temporary flash in the pan peoples predilections shade how they view qnd see the world drama is central to many peoples lives thia isnt the makings pf a grand scheme
People can pay attention to multiple things at once. This whole "distraction" shit never really makes sense. People can pay attention to nonsensical entertainment news and real world news at the same time. Hell that balance is needed because taking in too much of the terrible shit going on in this world will drive most people crazy
O0o0oic, okay, thank you for that correction.

The math not mathing because that's not how you grew up, and that's fine but where I'm from snapping/roasting/flaming whatever you call it was too common place for people to not get that jokes are jokes. So if someone said something to you that was clearly a joke and you wanted to fight, yes that was a bitch move.

I honestly don't get what's so hard to understand about this. Yes, it's true that you should be careful how you approach strangers because you never know how they might react. That doesn't mean it's any less bitch made for them to get so up in their feelings about a joke that they want to fight. To you that's cool. To me that's cornball shit. We'll have to agree to disagree.

Here is my question: What constitutes a 'joke'? Serious question. Somebody tell me the criteria that delineates a 'joke' from a nigga talking greasy and disrespectfully.

Here is my question: What constitutes a 'joke'? Serious question. Somebody tell me the criteria that delineates a 'joke' from a nigga talking greasy and disrespectfully.

If someone says I'ma fuck your bitch and you won't do nothing about it. That's not a joke.

If someone says your teeth look like yellow tic tacs. That's a joke.

A whole science behind a joke, is an obvious exaggeration that indicates someone isn't being serious and subverting the expectations of what is expected to be said in everyday speech.

Now, the joke can be offensive and hurtful regardless but the person saying isn't being sincere and means nothing by it.

You can stop trying to personalize this as if I ever said that I personally went around tormenting strangers. That adds nothing to the convo. Yes, I consider that a bitch move not because the stranger is wrong to not like being harassed but because fighting over a joke is corny. Use your words first. If that doesn't work then maybe escalation is necessary, but jumping out of the gate wanting to fight is some bitch shit.

With that, I'm off this carousel of a debate.

It was never personal. I'm just using you as the example because we're discussing your opinion. LLS at "tormenting" nothing I said in using you as an example came even close to that.

LLS at bothering someone and feeling like it makes sense to that you can determine their aggressive response as bitch shit even though you started it and they NEVER would've said a fucking word to you if you never said shit to them first. That's is fucking crazy.

I've tried to tell niggas here that think I'm being sensitive that I wanna laugh at the joke at my expense as well and just cause I don't find your attempt to be funny doesn't mean I'm being sensitive.

Ya shit just not funny as you think it is

So I guess for me, AP, a joke is something that the joker and person being joked on finds funny

I've tried to tell niggas here that think I'm being sensitive that I wanna laugh at the joke at my expense as well and just cause I don't find your attempt to be funny doesn't mean I'm being sensitive.

Ya shit just not funny as you think it is

So I guess for me, AP, a joke is something that the joker and person being joked on finds funny

Basically niggas ain't as funny as they think they are...and probably escaped a few ass whoopings due to somebody else being able to practice a certain level of self control.

People can pay attention to multiple things at once. This whole "distraction" shit never really makes sense. People can pay attention to nonsensical entertainment news and real world news at the same time. Hell that balance is needed because taking in too much of the terrible shit going on in this world will drive most people crazy

Spoiler Alert: The ones always calling something a “distraction” are speaking from personal experience.
They think because they got so easily sidetracked that everyone else is incapable of having more than one issue in mind at a time

If someone says I'ma fuck your bitch and you won't do nothing about it. That's not a joke.

If someone says your teeth look like yellow tic tacs. That's a joke.

A whole science behind a joke, is an obvious exaggeration that indicates someone isn't being serious and subverting the expectations of what is expected to be said in everyday speech.

Now, the joke can be offensive and hurtful regardless but the person saying isn't being sincere and means nothing by it.
Malice. There was none in this case

It was never personal. I'm just using you as the example because we're discussing your opinion. LLS at "tormenting" nothing I said in using you as an example came even close to that.

LLS at bothering someone and feeling like it makes sense to that you can determine their aggressive response as bitch shit even though you started it and they NEVER would've said a fucking word to you if you never said shit to them first. That's is fucking crazy.

I hear you and I respect your stance.

All I can say is that to me wanting to fight over a joke demonstrates oversensitivity and a lack of self control. Neither of those are respectable traits for a dude IMO.

Mental health!
When you get into learning about mental health and realize that we create who we are before we even know who we are, it’s crazy. The rest of the time after that is first living in that experience as it being a totally accurate depiction of who you are. Realizing it’s not, come to terms with it not. Then relearning it while you are now cognizant of it. Life is like being able to swim from birth as an infant which we all can do. Realizing as you grow older that you actually don’t know how to swim and have to learn how to. Realizing you can drown because you can’t swim. Drowning, and then learning to swim as you drown all while believing that you will learn and won’t die of drowning.

When you get into learning about mental health and realize that we create who we are before we even know who we are, it’s crazy. The rest of the time after that is first living in that experience as it being a totally accurate depiction of who you are. Realizing it’s not, come to terms with it not. Then relearning it while you are now cognizant of it. Life is like being able to swim from birth as an infant which we all can do. Realizing as you grow older that you actually don’t know how to swim and have to learn how to. Realizing you can drown because you can’t swim. Drowning, and then learning to swim as you drown all while believing that you will learn and won’t die of drowning.

Yeah. This is what I be saying too.
Word for word.

Back