Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

While I still think how will handled this was corny,
I really don’t want this for him.
He had a weak moment and this just might be the thing that frees him from the jail his image has him in.
the struggle to be perfect has to be hard.

that and at some point we need to see this as bigger than what jada put this man thru.
Our community is also toxic in ways that can push men to be outside their character.

he should be still that Nigga without being a corny guy ir looked at as soft.
The definition of a solid dude needs revision.

While I still think how will handled this was corny,
I really don’t want this for him.
He had a weak moment and this just might be the thing that frees him from the jail his image has him in.
the struggle to be perfect has to be hard.

that and at some point we need to see this as bigger than what jada put this man thru.
Our community is also toxic in ways that can push men to be outside their character.

he should be still that Nigga without being a corny guy ir looked at as soft.
The definition of a solid dude needs revision.

I thought this. And a close friend, who happens to to be female ,said we don't' know what Will may have put his wife through over these long years. His publicist and check writers may have stopped dirt from reaching the public eye, why she had to suck it up. But no in this soilca medis age......

'Hell has no fury like a woman scorned'

Meh...that's not pedo to me. She basically saying he was mature for his age. It's like complimenting your friend's lil brother or something.

It wasn't right and it was creepy...but saying she a pedo is a reach when we dont have any other history other than these comments. Not defending it at all tho.

Last edited:

This is how I think the shit will end up working playing out. I feel like this could be the thing that sets that nigga free and lets him shed the carefully-crafted image he's created. Hopefully he ends this all feeling like 'Damn, I shoulda smacked a nigga a decade or two ago!'

sddefault.jpg

Meh...that's not pedo to me. She basically saying he was mature for his age. It's like complimenting your friend's lil brother or something.

It wasn't right and it was creepy...but saying she a pedo is a reach when we dont have any other history other than these comments. Not defending it at all tho.

If a man said the exact same thing he'd be out of here.

I feel the same way about this as the drake/millie bobby brown situation btw - not defending it but I don't either one of them are actually into kids. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Ehh. What did you hear or see with that situation that was inappropriate? All she said was she hits him up for advice and people ran with the narrative he was grooming her and a pedo.

I don't think Zoe a pedo either but she said some wild shit about Jaden on multiple occasions. Just saying if a dude did the same thing he'd be done out here.

Ehh. What did you hear or see with that situation that was inappropriate? All she said was she hits him up for advice and people ran with the narrative he was grooming her and a pedo.

I don't think Zoe a pedo either but she said some wild shit about Jaden on multiple occasions. Just saying if a dude did the same thing he'd be done out here.
I didn't see anything wrong with the drake thing but ppl dragged it like they actually be keeping in touch. I dont really find anything wrong with the Zoe thing either. I say my 4yo nephew is cute and the love of my life all the time *shrug*

But adults saying anything like that about kids is touchy and ppl are justified in feeling that either or both situations are inappropriate given how weird Hollywood is.

American Comedian Claims He Wrote Chris Rock's Controversial Oscar Joke
by : Poppy Bilderbeck on : 28 Mar 2022 04:23
resize

American Comedian Claims He Wrote Chris Rock's Controversial Oscar Joke (Kevin T. Porter/Twitter/ABC)
American comedian Kevin T Porter has taken credit for Chris Rock's joke about Jada Pinkett Smith that got him whacked by Will Smith.

However, while Oscars viewers have been left divided over whether the hit was real or staged, Porter has taken to Twitter to claim that he 'wrote that silly chris rock will smith slap bit', proving that it was, in fact, a skit.
resize

Comedian Kevin T Porter takes credit for Chris Rock's Oscars joke about Jada Pinkett Smith. Credit: @KevinTPorter/ Twitter

Commenting on how 'Ariana won an Oscar but gave a Tonys speech' and how 'Kenneth Branagh is almost Ewan McGregor', Porter tweeted: 'The real last duel is Chris v Will.'

In a later tweet, the comedian claimed: "Hey i wrote that silly chris rock will smith slap bit. we knew we’d push some buttons but comedy is meant to provoke and make people think, i’m proud we did both those things tonight at #Oscars2022!"

Back