Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

Stop..

People don't need a reason to be ""distracted""
This is ridiculous on its face but tongive black people this much proverbial power..ha

EXACTLY,
People kill me with this and that is a "just distraction". When this society in general has shown it doesn't give a fuck about anything. And will not do a damn thing to change their or anyone else condition. So why even waste time "distracting" them from something??

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that so many celebrities are getting on the bandwagon. So many want the attention

If Chris had just said something like it's whatever or he's move on then maybe everyone would shut up about it. I doubt it

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that so many celebrities are getting on the bandwagon. So many want the attention

If Chris had just said something like it's whatever or he's move on then maybe everyone would shut up about it. I doubt it
He gotta see the play and then play his cards right

I guess people missed when 14 yr old jaden was the love of her life.

pedo

I actually didn't know about that . ... Just learning about it in this thread

She was being lavished with praise and all in The Batman thread though for her performance... I thought she'd be cancelled or some shit

You don't think Hollywood uses people for desired results? All these people are connected. Like, the people who rule us distract us with actors and actresses. They use them to get us to buy stuff and feel certain ways about certain things.

Look at you waking up..

"I have one that can see"

Make the bold make sense. Yall joking with a person you don't know but to you its a bitch move if in your opinion they too aggressive in checking you for fucking with them?

That math not mathing.

The math not mathing because that's not how you grew up, and that's fine but where I'm from snapping/roasting/flaming whatever you call it was too common place for people to not get that jokes are jokes. So if someone said something to you that was clearly a joke and you wanted to fight, yes that was a bitch move.

I honestly don't get what's so hard to understand about this. Yes, it's true that you should be careful how you approach strangers because you never know how they might react. That doesn't mean it's any less bitch made for them to get so up in their feelings about a joke that they want to fight. To you that's cool. To me that's cornball shit. We'll have to agree to disagree.

You don't think Hollywood uses people for desired results? All these people are connected. Like, the people who rule us distract us with actors and actresses. They use them to get us to buy stuff and feel certain ways about certain things.
Thats on yall ... but the "distractions" come from the rat race more than anything.. being distracted is a choice

Last edited:

To be fair , it really is unprecedent for something like this to happen to "A-listers" in America

Back