Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

I couldn't tell that slap from a movie slap. The whole thing was perfect, even Will's cheeky grin as he's walking back to his seat. Too perfect that pfizer sponsored the oscars and is just about to introduce a new treatment for alopecia. You got millions fed up with covid, worried about ww3... they need a distraction, something else to focus on....
Stop..

People don't need a reason to be ""distracted""
This is ridiculous on its face but tongive black people this much proverbial power..ha

Stop..

People don't need a reason to be ""distracted""
This is ridiculous on its face but tongive black people this much proverbial power..ha
You don't think Hollywood uses people for desired results? All these people are connected. Like, the people who rule us distract us with actors and actresses. They use them to get us to buy stuff and feel certain ways about certain things.

You don't think Hollywood uses people for desired results? All these people are connected. Like, the people who rule us distract us with actors and actresses. They use them to get us to buy stuff and feel certain ways about certain things.

shes_got_a_point.gif

10 bucks says by sunday. Will releases a statement sayin...

"He has been suffering from mental health issues for a while now. He is stepping away from acting n public life to address his mental health issues. He would like privacy and prayers while dealing w the matter. And God is not done with him yet."

10 bucks i say
I see your 10...and raise you 20 that the bolded will likely happen. Lol
46A293A0-B018-4FC7-8A9A-984A57844B84.gif

Back