Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

Will felt comfortable hitting Chris because he doesn't appear tough, and (imo) because he's black. If he was a white guy I think he'd be hesitant because he'd fear legal consequences. If Chris gets courts involved Will (and other people) would think twice before putting hands on him.
Stop this. Will addressed the issue with who he had the issue with because that's who made the joke in his face.

We can talk at length about whether what he did was wrong or justified. But all this "he wouldn't have slapped so and so" is tired. Chris felt comfortable making a joke about jada cuz he ain't think he would get slapped.

I think at this point, Will could just sit off for the next 10-15 years completely out of the spotlight then make a "comeback" and folks would welcome him with open arms. He ain't hurtin' for money so it's doable.

tbh i dont blame will for refusing to leave.

Fuck that. You already slapped the nigga, tf leaving gone solve

It's funny because that kinda contradicts alot of the "he wouldn't have done that to *insert random white person here" if the white people running the show got a fuck you I'm not leaving

That vid that git posted of Kid Rock and Tommy Lee gettin into it...what kinda disciplinary actions was taken then?

:oreally:

Back