Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

Yall canning Tamborine special...and i get it smh

But, to be fair, i saw it live and the execution and organization of the material was way better than how it got chopped up and condensed into netflix....they fucked it up. Even neutered it to an extent...he was way more raunchy (pause) at least at the performance I attended.He didn't even say anything about a damn tamborine at the show i saw...the live closing was much stronger

Interesting to compare the 2...and see it go through a corporate filter

To each their own!

Lol. Wasn't the entire special built around him talking about people playing their role and sometimes you gotta know you're a tambourine player and not the main star of your family story? And yeah the Netflix special wasn't that bad. The extended version was better

Jokes right? Comedians get that pass because they're comics right?

That post is a prime of example of a person saying some really disrespectful shit and when they get beat the fuck up for what they said. Cry victim and say but I never put my hands on you.

You don't have to put your hands on people to do something that is justified in you getting fucked up.

I've been saying it since I was signed up for the IC and I'll say it again. People NEED to stop playing with people cause everybody is not out here playing.

No I didn't. But I also knew that it would make them dive further into the "we can't even tell jokes anymore" when the majority of comics who take that stance simply aren't that funny and would resort to the kind of "jokes" in that tweet. Which really proves the point of some of the pushback that not only Chris Rock got but alot of comics lately which is simply saying offensive and/or shocking shit isn't actually comedy. It's just saying shit. You saw some of the same shit here a while back when some niggas tried to defend Cory Holcomb and that "you aint a real man if you don't take the pussy" shit as just comedy and wondering why people took offense to it.

There's a whole genre of comedy called insult comedy where you a comedian says a bunch of offensive outlandish shit to people in the audience and works the crowd.

The problem people have today is that they are too busy in their feelings and insecurities and expects everyone to cater to them.

Problem people have today is that they can't discern reality from fantasy.

The whole point of a comedian is to transgress against societal norms and say fucked up shit. It's not always to make you laugh and feel good. Some of the best comedians like Corey Holcomb or Patrice O'Neal or Paul Mooney say fucked up shit just to get an audience riled up and then work the crowd and embarrass people.

People today are just super sensitive and whiny and need to be told that nobody gives a fuck about their life and their struggles instead of constantly have their life and struggles validated.

Oh it's not funny, no it's funny, we are just laughing at you and it's okay, everybody gets laughed at. Everybody suffers. You are not special.

I done had enough of you niggas trying to use the wire to explain life
View attachment 804266

giphy.gif

There's a whole genre of comedy called insult comedy where you a comedian says a bunch of offensive outlandish shit to people in the audience and works the crowd.

The problem people have today is that they are too busy in their feelings and insecurities and expects everyone to cater to them.

Problem people have today is that they can't discern reality from fantasy.

The whole point of a comedian is to transgress against societal norms and say fucked up shit. It's not always to make you laugh and feel good. Some of the best comedians like Corey Holcomb or Patrice O'Neal or Paul Mooney say fucked up shit just to get an audience riled up and then work the crowd and embarrass people.

People today are just super sensitive and whiny and need to be told that nobody gives a fuck about their life and their struggles instead of constantly have their life and struggles validated.

Oh it's not funny, no it's funny, we are just laughing at you and it's okay, everybody gets laughed at. Everybody suffers. You are not special.

Not every form of comedy is for everyone and just because somebody brands themselves a comic doesn't mean they have a free pass to say whatever. Your ability to let someone repeatedly insult you and not react isn't a badge of honor.

Also the fact that you compare somebody as surgical on stage as Mooney or Patrice to Corey Holcomb is a sign your own taste in comedy ain't all that great

Not every form of comedy is for everyone and just because somebody brands themselves a comic doesn't mean they have a free pass to say whatever. Your ability to let someone repeatedly insult you and not react isn't a badge of honor.

Also the fact that you compare somebody as surgical on stage as Mooney or Patrice to Corey Holcomb is a sign your own taste in comedy ain't all that great

So it wasn't just me who thought WTF at that comment. I've seen both Paul Mooney and Corey Holcomb live. Not even in the same stratosphere in terms of what they do on stage.

If you the type of person to get upset at comedians telling jokes then you are a bitch point blank and probably the slightest inconvenience, uncomfortable feeling causes your world to crumble.

Lol we gotten to a point in society with this weakness is strength shit to let grown ass adults turn to violence over words, when we teach children not to resort to violence over words.

And Paul Mooney has made plenty of White people in the audience upset, if someone came up there during a set and stomped him out, y'all would be like, "Protect Paul Mooney, he's a legend."

You think Paul Mooney is funny to all White people.

You think Patrice O'Neal is funny to all women and men with his vulgar borderline abusive, misogynistic stance on women? You think dudes with daughters and wives that been sexually harassed gonna find Patrice O'Neal to be a surgical comedian?

😂 We used to call the people that get all flustered and bothered during a roasting session soft. Now we calling them tough. Shit, we typically roasted the people that we liked.

You got mad, you still a bitch for getting mad. That's how we used to do and that's how it should be done. Toughen up.

If you the type of person to get upset at comedians telling jokes then you are a bitch point blank and probably the slightest inconvenience, uncomfortable feeling causes your world to crumble.

Lol we gotten to a point in society with this weakness is strength shit to let grown ass adults turn to violence over words, when we teach children not to resort to violence over words.

And Paul Mooney has made plenty of White people in the audience upset, if someone came up there during a set and stomped him out, y'all would be like, "Protect Paul Mooney, he's a legend."

You think Patrice O'Neal is funny to all women and men with his vulgar borderline abusive, misogynistic stance on women?

😂 We used to call the people that get all flustered and bothered during a roasting session soft. Now we calling them tough.

Nah, you got mad, you still a bitch for getting mad. That's how we used to do and that's how it should be done. Toughen up.

You shouldn't use "we" with that underlined statement cause I never taught my kids no dumb ass shit like that. I taught my kids its a limit and everybody has their own limit. Learn and know your limit and act accordingly.

Let me add I teach them to be accountable and prepared for what they say out their mouths to other people.

You think Patrice O'Neal is funny to all women and men with his vulgar borderline abusive, misogynistic stance on women? You think dudes with daughters and wives that been sexually harassed gonna find Patrice O'Neal to be a surgical comedian?

😂 We used to call the people that get all flustered and bothered during a roasting session soft. Now we calling them tough. Shit, we typically roasted the people that we liked.

You got mad, you still a bitch for getting mad. That's how we used to do and that's how it should be done. Toughen up.

Ain't no pride to be had in how many insults you can take without reacting. If you don't establish what your personal lines are you're making yourself a mark to consistently get walked over...but as long as the person insulting you calls themselves a comic then you'll let them say whatever. So good to know someone can insult you, your momma your daddy your lady and your kids to your face but as long as they call themselves a comedian you'll give them a pass

Y'all just can't see it.
I thought the same thing as far as her alopecia but I don’t share thoughts on topics when I don’t know enough about it.

I have alopecia but I got it after I started shaving my head so it didn’t really bother me. When I don’t shave for a while though you definitely see the super bald spots which is why I initially wondered if she had it. That’s also why I can forgive Rock for not knowing.

Ain't no pride to be had in how many insults you can take without reacting. If you don't establish what your personal lines are you're making yourself a mark to consistently get walked over...but as long as the person insulting you calls themselves a comic then you'll let them say whatever. So good to know someone can insult you, your momma your daddy your lady and your kids to your face but as long as they call themselves a comedian you'll give them a pass

If someone insults me, I insult them back and I'll probably win because I am quick witted and mean enough to say fucked up shit.

Plus, why I'ma get mad over some shit that is not real.

If someone said my sister is a hoe and I know my sister is not hoe, what sense does it make to jump across the table?

Lol grown ass adults getting mad over fake shit.

And if my sister is actually a hoe, then dammit I probably told her to her face she a hoe and she knows she a hoe.

People who ain't good with words always gonna resort to violence and come across someone who they can't beat and that'll be that.

There's always someone stronger than you, more violent than you and willing to kill you over some bullshit.

I learned to use my words at an early age.

I thought the same thing as far as her alopecia but I don’t share thoughts on topics when I don’t know enough about it.

I have alopecia but I got it after I started shaving my head so it didn’t really bother me. When I don’t shave for a while though you definitely see the super bald spots which is why I initially wondered if she had it. That’s also why I can forgive Rock for not knowing.

Might have to grow my hair out.

Been shaving my hair bald for years, but only because I started getting specs of gray hair back in the early 2000's.

Don't know how much gray hair I have now.

Didn't even consider that I might have bald spots.

If someone insults me, I insult them back and I'll probably win because I am quick witted and mean enough to say fucked up shit.

Plus, why I'ma get mad over some shit that is not real.

If someone said my sister is a hoe and I know my sister is not hoe, what sense does it make to jump across the table?

Lol grown ass adults getting mad over fake shit.

And if my sister is actually a hoe, then dammit I probably told her to her face she a hoe and she knows she a hoe.

People who ain't good with words always gonna resort to violence and come across someone who they can't beat and that'll be that.

There's always someone stronger than you, more violent than you and willing to kill you over some bullshit.

I learned to use my words at an early age.

You need to keep practicing using your words...maybe comprehension too. Because all you're saying has nothing to do with what me and others are saying about everyone having a personal line they don't want crossed. The whole "nothing makes me mad" shit ain't really the show of strength you think it is. It's quite the opposite actually.

Back