Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

This is the reaction of a man with too many distractions and unnecessary shit in his head.

will needs a reset

Will was partying and having a good time afterwards and Chris isn't pressing charges. That to me is moving on

Also I think I saw a tweet posted that they moved on but it's 37 pages and tweets are harder to find
That's absolutely the opposite of that brother Mike but I see why you might've made that mistake

Eh, I get your point but all we have to go off of is what we see/saw. Either way, definitely seemed like he took some shit out on Rock that wasn’t 100% related to anything Rock had done.
Let's circle back to you being OK to someone talking about your wife any kinda way and Will Smith not being ok with that

Can it not be simply for the love of your wife and her medical condition that you'd smack the taste out a nigga mouth??

Not knock him out. Cause he didn't do that. Not stomp him out. Cause he didn't do that.

He simply popped what I assume to be a friend or at least an acquaintance in the mouth and let him know it's up there if he keep talking about his wife

Took some shit out om him would have been him dog walking Rock across the stage

Reactions: GNS
Back