Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

Imagine Will doing this to a female being on stage making those statements! He would been arrested by now! I hate how unfair it is. I was in "jail" for 10 hours because I talked loud to a woman who spill a drink at me in the club 1 week ago.

LMAOOOO real tears rn lol

Never change bro.

Tell sum mo stories in this thread

Last edited:
Cucks rise up!!!

So just because he was aware he wouldn’t feel disrespected by her? Can you even feel disrespected if you’re not aware? And can he be aware but her actions becoming public not also be disrespectful?

The same way people want Will to feel disrespected others want him to be cool with the bullshit, lol.

Apparently I can befriend Will's children , fuck his wife, make a song about fucking his wife but I can't call her cueball.

That's too far.

Imagine Will doing this to a female being on stage making those statements! He would been arrested by now! I hate how unfair it is. I was in "jail" for 10 hours because I talked loud to a woman who spill a drink at me in the club 1 week ago.

and i completely agree with the cops decision to take you in 😭😭😭😭😭

If you'd never seen the clip and you just read this thread you'd think Will Smith powerbombed Rock thru the stage and had to be restrained by all 10 of the black entertainers in the room

If Will had all this pent up rage and aggression from the last two year and all he could muster was that smack then maybe it wasn't as heavy as yall implying.

Idk. Just maybe

Back