Welcome To aBlackWeb

Real or no? Will Smith slapped Chris Rock for joking about Jada at the Oscars

And see, that’s my point. Smacking a nigga while defending your wife’s honor is a proud moment. Afterward you sit back with Scotch and a cigar and reflect on your victory in pure contentment.

When you do something like this then cry it’s because it was a release of all of the hurtful emotions you’ve been dealing with, many at the expense of your own wife. At that point it wasn’t about the moment, but all the things leading up to that moment.
Ehhhhh
If Chris has a history of clowning and you had enough…..why even be calm enough to allow a laugh at her expense ?

if he had enough be prepared when you see the nigga.
a proud moment is not cleaning up the fact you laughed first.
As a married man, I know you ready to protect your queen.
But if a Nigga has a history of clowning your wife you will not find anything he says funny about her and you’d be at the ready.
Tell me I’m wrong.

She has a point while we're all here keekeeing about this but when some goofy in a comedy show try to run up on a comedian like Dave Chapelle because he hurts some ghey niggas feelings and get his jaw dislocated are we going to have the same compassion? Because this is all about feelings
Didn't the fam send death threats to that comedienne who told the XXXtentacion jokes?

I was hoping Rock would have roasted Will to oblivion immediately after the slap though. That’s what I’d expect from one of the greatest comedians of our generation. Instead he just stayed in his place where Will put him, lol.

That would’ve been the dumbest thing for him to do that night. It’s the Oscars not a full roasting session…Rock said his jokes and pulled back because if he were to continue it would’ve ended up worse for a lot more people. That didn’t make him soft, it made him prudent

Man y’all gotta pick y’all fights better lol….sometimes the best way to deal with a hostile person is to laugh and walk away because deep down they know they lost control….the one who gets angry first is typically the one who lost…

Ehhhhh
If Chris has a history of clowning and you had enough…..why even be calm enough to allow a laugh at her expense ?

But if a Nigga has a history of clowning your wife you will not find anything he says funny about her and you’d be at the ready.
Tell me I’m wrong.
If Rock had a history of clowning Jada then Will should’ve nipped that in the bud early.

Ehhhhh

Tell me I’m wrong.

You been dying on this he shouldn’t of laughed hill for quite some time. I commend your commitment good sir. If there’s history he probably shouldn’t of even attempted to crack a smile cameras or not. He still did what he did tho.

Brilliant Idiots have talked about comedians being run up on for jokes before(and I'm sure they'll do another one after this) and it brings up a good question. Look, I'm a fan of comedy. I think comedians should be able to talk about most things in the name of making folks laugh...I however am also not gonna tell someone how to react to said jokes and how they should or shouldn't be offended by something because it's a joke

Reactions: GNS
Ehhhhh

Tell me I’m wrong.
My expense of your own wife comment was Will’s pain because of her.

Yeah, if Rock was disrespectful in the past and I had an issue with him as soon as he said my lady’s name he getting the “shut the fuck up now or imma beat ya ass” ice grill. If he then continued then I’m making good on my non verbal threat.

Back