Random Lady Thoughts

I was lookin for some also. I don't wanna pay a whole lot of money on some garbage that doesn't work that well.

I been using the tree hut scrub, it works well but I feel like I need to use something different. These facial exfoliators are hella expensive.. And I know it is different for other peoples skin type too. So much for reviews huh? Lol

I need to be accountable for my appearance again. I haven't been busted or bummy but I've gotten into a low maintenance routine.

I haven't been using my wardrobe to it's full potential. Been repeating the same outfits, despite having 8 suitcases of outfits with me. Gonna get rid of the shit I don't need and force myself to take advantage of my inventory. I wanna be one of those women never caught slippin lol

also gonna treat myself to bath bombs. I haven't relaxed in all of 2017.

hope y'all are treating yourselves. lord knows life aint easy but enjoy it while you can.

have you seen this @Blactivity and @Remedy
beardgamematters.jpg

I wish I knew how to put on fake lashes. Someone put them on for me today and I'm now afraid to wash off my makeup cuz I know I can't get this back on my own.

I don’t know what I’m doing wrong but I have managed to fuck up 5 bras since last Monday.

3 wires snapped in half. Stabbed my poor boob. The other wires just fell on out.

And they say these expensive ass bras are worth the money! Yea right.

I don’t know what I’m doing wrong but I have managed to fuck up 5 bras since last Monday.

3 wires snapped in half. Stabbed my poor boob. The other wires just fell on out.

And they say these expensive ass bras are worth the money! Yea right.
I ripped a pair of my favorite undergarments yesterday (ain't gone say how) but I was mad af. So @Blactivity hits me up last night asking what I was up to..I told her I was tryna sew/stitch them back together. She busts out laughing and tells me to throw them away! I mean she's just so tickled and I'm over there looking at my phone like....
7gFl7in.gif

Then she goes on to tell me how she's not paying $20+ dollars on one pair of drawlz and blah blah and how I got ripped off blah blah...I just really wanted to choke her ass out at that point....

Man look.

I don’t sleep in bras. I don’t know what the hell going on. The bra I got on now broke on the way to work