Welcome To aBlackWeb

Random Lady Thoughts

I do that apple cider shit too. Ugh! I hateeeeeee the way it makes my hair feel during the wash but my scalp be on point and my hair be heavenly after.

I have maybe 3 or 4 other brands of conditioners that I use.

I use ORS olive oil edge control and eco style argon oil gel. My edges dont stay down for long bc it's humid and hot here. I sweat em out within an hr or 2.

I recently started doin hot oil treatments once a month to keep my hair soft and lock in moisture better. It's helped so much.
You've made me want to deep condition and treat my hair well again...

I do that apple cider shit too. Ugh! I hateeeeeee the way it makes my hair feel during the wash but my scalp be on point and my hair be heavenly after.
My cousin said apple cider ving leaves her scalp so clean. She and I have dry scalp, but I have yet to try it out. Do you use a scalp massager? At first, I aint like it. I think since I started using it often when I co wash, my hair has grown faster.

My cousin said apple cider ving leaves her scalp so clean. She and I have dry scalp, but I have yet to try it out. Do you use a scalp massager? At first, I aint like it. I think since I started using it often when I co wash, my hair has grown faster.
Yea I have one. I can say it does make your hair grow a lot. Another thing was I used to be scissor happy. Every Sunday i used to cut my ends, then I stopped and man! My hair grew like crazy.

I love doing ACV rinses, just feel so revitalized afterwards
You’re hair don’t be feeling stringy during the wash tho? I try to keep it strictly on my scalp but sometimes I’m not so lucky but that after be the bomb.

Yea I have one. I can say it does make your hair grow a lot. Another thing was I used to be scissor happy. Every Sunday i used to cut my ends, then I stopped and man! My hair grew like crazy.
Lol me too! I used to cut off single strand knots once a week. I cut about 6 inches off at once last summer. I like blunt cut ends.

You’re hair don’t be feeling stringy during the wash tho? I try to keep it strictly on my scalp but sometimes I’m not so lucky but that after be the bomb.
Man yes! I was up about 4hrs trying to detangle my hair that one late night I washed it. I wanted to literally cry. It felt tough, dry, and stringy. This is why I tried out hot oil treatments. Made a world of difference.

*edited*

I just saw some bout "do your hair feel stringy" and ran wit it lol. I haven't used acv, but I think a combination or lack of products caused my problems.

Last edited:
Man yes! I was up about 4hrs trying to untangle my hair that one late night I washed it. I wanted to literally cry. It felt tough, dry, and stringy. This is why I tried out hot oil treatments. Made a world of difference.
What brand? Or does it not matter?

I hate that feeling. That Knot on my Watch is good for tangles. It literally melts the tangles.

I use any ACV. I think I had Heinz.

Yea man I have deep condition right after. I hate that straw like feeling.

What brand? Or does it not matter?
We only buy Braggs ACV to use around the house anyway, so that's what I use. I would think any organic kind or no salt added ones would be cool.

I got some Braggs. I was supposed to be taking the shots. That shit is disgusting!

I wanted to try Pantene's new gold series but them prices are kinda ugly. I was one aisle for bout an hr trynna see what products I would get the most use out of for my budget.

My mom came over this morning, unexpectedly. I had my hair in a halo twist, and unraveled it. I asked her if she could braid my hair. She looked at it, and then touched.

Her: It's rough and not as soft as it usually is:yikes:. I'll come back another day.

Me: :scust1:

My mom came over this morning, unexpectedly. I had my hair in a halo twist, and unraveled it. I asked her if she could braid my hair. She looked at it, and then touched.

Her: It's rough and not as soft as it usually is:yikes:. I'll come back another day.

Me: :scust1:
that is so cold lmao. I miss having my hair braided by someone else :cry:

girl humor

21616536_10211122704048796_2015366827152709071_n.jpg

Back