Welcome To aBlackWeb

Random Lady Thoughts

I ripped a pair of my favorite undergarments yesterday (ain't gone say how) but I was mad af. So @Blactivity hits me up last night asking what I was up to..I told her I was tryna sew/stitch them back together. She busts out laughing and tells me to throw them away! I mean she's just so tickled and I'm over there looking at my phone like....
7gFl7in.gif

Then she goes on to tell me how she's not paying $20+ dollars on one pair of drawlz and blah blah and how I got ripped off blah blah...I just really wanted to choke her ass out at that point....
If you told the whole story, others would laugh too, but I aint trynna blow up yo spot.:foh3:

I bought 2 lace bras a couple years ago; one was purple and the other one was red. They were so cute, but the band was too small. I prolonged exchanging them and let the 90 day return policy laspe.

I would squeeze into them, but would end up taking it right back off bc I couldn't breathe. I couldn't bend over or move my upper body loosely lmao. Man they were so dang pretty. I ain't wanna give em up.:(

THIS NIGGA nutted in me while drunk last week...is it normal for my body to be acting weird already ?? Yes, according to my ovulation calendar, he just so happen to hit my fertile window on the head :scust1:

Back