Welcome To aBlackWeb

Random Lady Thoughts

Random cramping, exhausted, and I’m extra thirsty which now I’m in the bathroom all the time. BUT it’s only been a week
Random cramping could be implantation but I’m no doctor. I’ve had that.

The other stuff could be in your head because you think you may be pregnant.

If your boobs start to hurt next. You’re pregnant.

My shit ached like never before. I had no clue that meant anything tho. I remember taking hot baths like 4 times a day to soothe it. It took someone online to say take a pregnancy test, I’m like ain’t no way I’m pregnant. Later that night, I was at my baby daddy’s daddy house outside of his room window crying my ass off.

If your boobs start to hurt next. You’re pregnant.

My shit ached like never before. I had no clue that meant anything tho. I remember taking hot baths like 4 times a day to soothe it. It took someone online to say take a pregnancy test, I’m like ain’t no way I’m pregnant. Later that night, I was at my baby daddy’s daddy house outside of his room window crying my ass off.

Oh no girl! Not outside the room window cry :( that’s gonna be me, help me Lawd!!

No. Can’t prove it was on purpose but truly believe it was.
these things are rarely ever easy to proof. I'm glad you had the strength to break up with him. nutting in you when you're drunk, if he knew you wouldn't agree to it under ordinary circumstances, was a violation of trust. that and if he was intentionally tryna get you pregnant against your wishes, he's clearly unstable and hasn't thought through consequences. I hope you won't have his continued presence in your life.

these things are rarely ever easy to proof. I'm glad you had the strength to break up with him. nutting in you when you're drunk, if he knew you wouldn't agree to it under ordinary circumstances, was a violation of trust. that and if he was intentionally tryna get you pregnant against your wishes, he's clearly unstable and hasn't thought through consequences. I hope you won't have his continued presence in your life.

That’s why the pregnancy test gotta say negative....it just gotta say it for me

I got a new acquaintance in Lush, she so cool. she gives me enough samples that I never need to really buy any of the full size products, in exchange for my hair advice.

sistahood!

Back