Welcome To aBlackWeb

Random Lady Thoughts

Anybody ever tried baby oil as a moisturizer for their hair? Lol I was just sittin here reading the bottle and wondered if I can use it the next time I do a hot oil treatment. I looked at the ingredients and it's just mineral oil, but idk.

Anybody ever tried baby oil as a moisturizer for their hair? Lol I was just sittin here reading the bottle and wondered if I can use it the next time I do a hot oil treatment. I looked at the ingredients and it's just mineral oil, but idk.
Bruh
Just get some Jojoba

I feel refreshed and recharged, despite the fact that I was technically working last night. sisterhood is real.

I did somethin so lazy over the weekend...

I washed the front half of my hair Friday and the back half ystday.

good lord. and I'm lazy bout my 1 bottle of conditioner. my home is hair product-less right now.

how do u find the will to take care of your edges? I'm struggling rn
I have maybe 3 or 4 other brands of conditioners that I use.

I use ORS olive oil edge control and eco style argon oil gel. My edges dont stay down for long bc it's humid and hot here. I sweat em out within an hr or 2.

I recently started doin hot oil treatments once a month to keep my hair soft and lock in moisture better. It's helped so much.

Dang those looked blurry. Here are better pics lol.View attachment 12012 View attachment 12013 View attachment 12014
I’m four years in. After trial and errors I have found my products. Even though I do find myself wanting to try others.

I use Cantu leave in conditioner. I refuse to try anything else. I love that shit. I use either Cantu conditioner, any organix conditioners, I’ve used asiam conditioners but they are expensive as hell. SheaMoisture, YestoTomatoes, and like one more conditioner. They all are great. It depends on how I’m feeling that day.

I use Aunt Jackie’s Knot on My Watch. That shit there is OHHHHHWEEEE!

When I wash I use Cantu or Organix shampoo. I use ecostyler gel either the aloe or coconut oil one or flaxseed gel I make.

Since I ran out of the whip shea butter I made for my hair. I use some mango butter something for creme. It’s alright.

Oils I use coconut, tea trea, argan and Jbco.

Now after reading this, I take back my statement. I use a lot of shit too.

Back