Welcome To aBlackWeb

Random Lady Thoughts

I hate lube. This man wanted to try something different knowing damn well I'm juicy enough as is. At this point he's just making a bigger wetspot for himself to sleep on. Plus it decreases sensitivity by removing some of the friction.

If you're gonna use it, you gotta know when to do so. Not at the very beginning when I'm still trying to figure out if what he's doing is working or not. I can't even gauge my own arousal cause all I feel is too wet. Lube should only come into play if he's made you cum so many times that you have none of your own juices left to give and y'all still want to keep going.

I heard others use it for anal too but that's none of my business.

Fuck lube.
guess I won't be trying lube any time soon then.

wait, have u ever gotten dry after cumming too many times? my juices don't have an off switch like that. tell me more.

I hate lube. This man wanted to try something different knowing damn well I'm juicy enough as is. At this point he's just making a bigger wetspot for himself to sleep on. Plus it decreases sensitivity by removing some of the friction.

If you're gonna use it, you gotta know when to do so. Not at the very beginning when I'm still trying to figure out if what he's doing is working or not. I can't even gauge my own arousal cause all I feel is too wet. Lube should only come into play if he's made you cum so many times that you have none of your own juices left to give and y'all still want to keep going.

I heard others use it for anal too but that's none of my business.

Fuck lube.
I hate lube too.

I was tryna source materials for a DIY project n remembered something I already own can be repurposed for it. speeds things up.

:whoaa:

needless to say, I'm ecstatic.

just noticed stretchmarks on my hips/ass. they weren't there before. my weight hasn't changed enough to warrant this. saddening.

does bio oil work?

the irony is I been gained like 50lbs before n not had stretchmarks after losing it. now I stay the same weight for yrs n suddenly i got tiger stripes.

someone must've wished evil upon me. was it u fam?
Idk anything about cosmetics or the like but maybe it's just your body reacting to the weight loss, how long ago was the 50+ pounds?

Can't explain it, but some searching says, rapid weight loss is a possible cause. Like ap says "take from that what you will" lol
fuck it. guess ima be stretched now.

dead @ this coming up when I tried to google solutions
endofweektwoleft.jpg

chick wasted her money

lmao she got took. They don't even look bad, I don't see the big fuss with stretch marks.
suzy goes to the beach

lil kid chases a frisbee that falls next to her. says loudly to their mom "this woman has stripey things on her, what are they?".

that aint easy on suzy b

suzy goes to the beach

lil kid chases a frisbee that falls next to her. says loudly to their mom "this woman has stripey things on her, what are they?".

that aint easy on suzy b
I bet suzy's man aint complaining when he's blowing her back out

Kids aint shit sometimes b

Back