Welcome To aBlackWeb

Random Lady Thoughts

Spanx have levels of restriction.

I have this one on now and it isn't cutting off anything, however it does squish that bloated pooch in for me. haha.

I like the full slips and high waist slips because I wear a lot of dresses and skirt suits at work. It lessens the booty jiggle whilst walking as well.

I don't own any of the other spanx products, but have heard good things.

I am ok with a little restriction as I dabble in Ren fests and LOVE wearing Corsets so I may not be the best person to gauge the discomfort of tight garments. lol

1287469_fpx.tif
BIH u dabble in Renn fests? I've always wanted to. which 1s do u go to?

I'm black n white on restriction, I want pajama comfort or dominatrix tight lol

I've seen those boobless spanx dresses on tv shopping, taking away 5 inches n shit. looked cool but it was like 4am.

Yes Love!!

I love anything where I am able to dress up Renn, Victorian etc.

I have been to the one in Austin and now plan to visit the one here in Colorado.

https://coloradorenaissance.com/

I haven't seen the boobless dresses, but I like the slip above because it allows me to wear my own bra's, switching up fits and still get the protection a slip provides with the jiggle control. lol.

I wear the bra below with it and a blazer and Con skirt to my knees. Business, Classy and sexy all at the same time. lol.

upload_2017-6-26_13-35-48.jpeg

I stopped putting lotion on after a shower. I got this lavender oil I put on during the shower.

Shits AMAZING!

Serena's pregnancy photos are the best I've seen. I usually find them cheesy cuz of the photography style used or the weird props ppl bring in, but her's are artwork. ARTWORK.

Lookin like she bathed in the finest of whole fat milk n anoints herself with fresh shea butter daily.
I stopped putting lotion on after a shower. I got this lavender oil I put on during the shower.

Shits AMAZING!
where did u get it?

Serena's pregnancy photos are the best I've seen. I usually find them cheesy cuz of the photography style used or the weird props ppl bring in, but her's are artwork. ARTWORK.

Lookin like she bathed in the finest of whole fat milk n anoints herself with fresh shea butter daily.

where did u get it?
Walmart but you can use any oil. I tried coconut oil.

did it have the same effect with coconut oil? when u say u used it in the shower, do u mean before just before stepping out or while the water was running?
Coconut oil was too greasy. I'll shower and then as the water runs, put the oil on my skin. You don't need much because the water helps it spread. Then hop out but be careful because if you put it on your feet you might slip and crack your skull. I step on a towel or my rug.

Coconut oil was too greasy. I'll shower and then as the water runs, put the oil on my skin. You don't need much because the water helps it spread. Then hop out but be careful because if you put it on your feet you might slip and crack your skull. I step on a towel or my rug.
this is the 1st I've heard of applying while the water runs. I'm gonna try this, I have some lavender n coconut around.

better work cuz that lavender is expensive lmao

so this is a widespread thing? damn.

I'm gonna try this but with the water pressure low, just in case I wash it all away lol

It is actually better to put it on in the shower or right when you get out when your skin is still wet.

You will feel soft and milky all day long!

It is actually better to put it on in the shower or right when you get out when your skin is still wet.

You will feel soft and milky all day long!
Its nice to put it on while your skin is still wet n benefiting from the steam but putting it on while the shower is still running sounds genius now.

if it all washes down the drain, I'm robbin y'all

having a work celebration this week. dinner, drinks, possible dancing but unlikely cuz I'm injured.

article-2279101-17989645000005DC-374_306x756.jpg

thinking of wearing a dress very similar to this. too risque?

gonna have little to no makeup, a wash n go and prolly flat shoes lol

I hate lube. This man wanted to try something different knowing damn well I'm juicy enough as is. At this point he's just making a bigger wetspot for himself to sleep on. Plus it decreases sensitivity by removing some of the friction.

If you're gonna use it, you gotta know when to do so. Not at the very beginning when I'm still trying to figure out if what he's doing is working or not. I can't even gauge my own arousal cause all I feel is too wet. Lube should only come into play if he's made you cum so many times that you have none of your own juices left to give and y'all still want to keep going.

I heard others use it for anal too but that's none of my business.

Fuck lube.

Back