Welcome To aBlackWeb

Random Lady Thoughts

I really really really hope my period doesn't come on monday. it always starts on the days I actually have to do shit.

I really really really hope my period doesn't come on monday. it always starts on the days I actually have to do shit.

Ditto!!! Today is my 1st born sons 18th birthday and we are supposed to be going to this stankinA$$ Future concert ..

Its outside and it's gone be hot as h3ll. Imma be cranky, hot and pissed off the whole time if it starts today.

Ditto!!! Today is my 1st born sons 18th birthday and we are supposed to be going to this stankinA$$ Future concert ..

Its outside and it's gone be hot as h3ll. Imma be cranky, hot and pissed off the whole time if it starts today.
ugh I forgot about the 90 degree heat too

hol up, a Future concert? u sure u didnt birth Goldie?

ugh I forgot about the 90 degree heat too

hol up, a Future concert? u sure u didnt birth Goldie?

Lmbo!!!

I had to go check again like "kneegrow, whats your innanet screen name cuz!?"
:reallydude:

Am I the only one that gets overly horny on my cycle or is that a common thing? Thinking_face.jpg

Dang it woman!! I was wondering what the heck happened.

View attachment 9022
I am so mad. I am sitting here eating chocolate n bitter that my moon blood is here.

did it come during Future?

C5CiB2oWQAEcewn.jpg

I am so mad. I am sitting here eating chocolate n bitter that my moon blood is here.

did it come during Future?

C5CiB2oWQAEcewn.jpg

Thankfully not at the concert but right when I got home.

At least she was considerate. Little wench.

Love that piece. Lol so true ain't it? Ill be complaining when she doesn't show up...but I'm still mad as h3ll that she's here now. Lol

Thankfully not at the concert but right when I got home.

At least she was considerate. Little wench.

Love that piece. Lol so true ain't it? Ill be complaining when she doesn't show up...but I'm still mad as h3ll that she's here now. Lol
I'm googling teas I can have to cut it short as we speak lol

Lucille Clifton is a boss

while we here, what's your flow like? today mine's light. we'll see bout tomorrow.

Same..

Come on day : light
Full on day : SUPER heavy
Slowing down day: med to light
Coming off day: light/trickle
DONE.

King jokes that I'm only on for 2 hours because his ex flowed for 7 days and I'm on for a strong 3 maybe.

Same..

Come on day : light
Full on day : SUPER heavy
Slowing down day: med to light
Coming off day: light/trickle
DONE.

King jokes that I'm only on for 2 hours because his ex flowed for 7 days and I'm on for a strong 3 maybe.
lucky lady. I average about 5. Had 2 consecutive 7-9 dayers once n it was hell. I loved not getting them tho, felt like a goddess

right now Im feelin like a blob.

lucky lady. I average about 5. Had 2 consecutive 7-9 dayers once n it was hell. I loved not getting them tho, felt like a goddess

right now Im feelin like a blob.

Come'ere Sis,

We will get through this together.

Death to Aunt Flow. Cleanse the Red Sea! Put Grandma Ruby in the nursing home already haha

tumblr_inline_nuyotwnX1C1slyj5q_500.gif

survived the day. the bloat is real tho

Ditto!!

Girl I had to put on my spanx slip under this bodycon business dress I have on today and now I'm hot AF because it's supposed to get up to 85 degrees. -_-

Ditto!!

Girl I had to put on my spanx slip under this bodycon business dress I have on today and now I'm hot AF because it's supposed to get up to 85 degrees. -_-
u getting the lil bloat baby bump? I am!

I can't even wear body con right now. might have to tomorrow tho cuz I sure as hell aint wearing jeans again this week. too hot 4 that.

I've never worn spanx outta fear for my circulation. r u comfy in them when it isn't hot?

u getting the lil bloat baby bump? I am!

I can't even wear body con right now. might have to tomorrow tho cuz I sure as hell aint wearing jeans again this week. too hot 4 that.

I've never worn spanx outta fear for my circulation. r u comfy in them when it isn't hot?

Spanx have levels of restriction.

I have this one on now and it isn't cutting off anything, however it does squish that bloated pooch in for me. haha.

I like the full slips and high waist slips because I wear a lot of dresses and skirt suits at work. It lessens the booty jiggle whilst walking as well.

I don't own any of the other spanx products, but have heard good things.

I am ok with a little restriction as I dabble in Ren fests and LOVE wearing Corsets so I may not be the best person to gauge the discomfort of tight garments. lol

1287469_fpx.tif

Back