Welcome To aBlackWeb

Random Lady Thoughts

Your opinion.

How often should a woman get a facial?
Everyday

8FxEa.gif

Ladies I met a young lady last night trying to come up in the business world. She's got another thing popping off that we spoke on BUT she told me about a blog she owns and operates.

Figured I would pass it along and for you all to give it a read and comments.

http://notashley.com

Ladies I met a young lady last night trying to come up in the business world. She's got another thing popping off that we spoke on BUT she told me about a blog she owns and operates.

Figured I would pass it along and for you all to give it a read and comments.

http://notashley.com

Ask her if she down to do an interview

Your opinion.

How often should a woman get a facial?
Depends on her skin?

I used to go every couple months when I was really young n paranoid bout acne but lookin back I was overdoing it. My skin's low maintenance so I haven't had a facial professionally done in years.

I do DIY at home masks n shit every few months. If u do ur research n u don't have real dermatological prollems, u shld be aight. Do them as needed, not out of routine. More important to get your daily skin routine right.

I'll have to find her number but I'll ask her
Or you could email her

I was going to but I didn't think it was gon look good if I said that my internet friend mentioned meeting her

I'm liking this nigga REAL hard ladies.....he's been having a rough week with both his jobs so I went over and gave him a massage and some head. Idk what's going on with me....:umf:

what did you get from Zara?

They have these flowy black and burnt orange shoulder dresses

I copped this cute mini jean skirt and paired it with a navy pinstripe shoulder less crop top

I was too eager to wear a black and white stripped fitted dress with a ruffle shoulder. It came in black, gray, and this sexy red. I'm not grown enough for the red lol

They had some gorgeous dresses with rose stitchery and a lot of white clothing. They usually have some cute fun shirts with catchy sayings for the summer but I didn't see any this time.

They have these flowy black and burnt orange shoulder dresses

I copped this cute mini jean skirt and paired it with a navy pinstripe shoulder less crop top

I was too eager to wear a black and white stripped fitted dress with a ruffle shoulder. It came in black, gray, and this sexy red. I'm not grown enough for the red lol

They had some gorgeous dresses with rose stitchery and a lot of white clothing. They usually have some cute fun shirts with catchy sayings for the summer but I didn't see any this time.
I need the rose stitchery ones! let me check out their site

Am I the only one who gets irritable when your nipples itch? Like... how do you scratch em without hurtin em? Am I the only legit, awk one who feels this way?:sadface:

Am I the only one who gets irritable when your nipples itch? Like... how do you scratch em without hurtin em? Am I the only legit, awk one who feels this way?:sadface:
put lotion in the fridge then rub some on those nips

:icu1:or scratch em. do what u gotta do.

Back