Welcome To aBlackWeb

Random Lady Thoughts

j0hR6q8.gif

Do yall have any online stores yall shop at?

my bday is coming up and I need a banging party dress.

I want something like this:
View attachment 5596
Asos is good 4 cutout dresses I think. Maybe hotMiamistyles?

By the way, were you serious bout veneers? Cuz they compromise the tooth strength n u need that if u want your teeth to last. I recommend Invisalign instead.

Asos is good 4 cutout dresses I think. Maybe hotMiamistyles?

By the way, were you serious bout veneers? Cuz they compromise the tooth strength n u need that if u want your teeth to last. I recommend Invisalign instead.

Ooooo Thank you!!!. That's funny, I just did Invisalign's online consultation. Lol

Ooooo Thank you!!!. That's funny, I just did Invisalign's online consultation. Lol
yes! or u cld try lingual braces, they're on the inside of the mouth, but uncomfortable lol. I don't recommend veneers cuz ur teeth ur pegs under dat!

Just checked hotmiamistyles n they got tons of cutout dresses. The rosegold ones are sexy af but I aint bold enough for cutouts personally. I'm a fitted midi dress girl but I keep imagining my body parts sliding outta the cutouts. I think it's a mental thing lmao

@Race Jones I think a bandage dress like this would be great on u.

47121acba39ae27f28f189fbb3a2f632.jpg

my god mama wore one in gold to her HS reunion lmao. 50-something n still killin it.

Oooo do you know where I can find this?!!?
I'm asking her on fb right now. Her's is gold tho, the one in that pic is rose gold. Gonna update u in a sec. I know you can get one on aliexpress but a US based one might be better if you need it within a month. Shit, I want one for myself if they come in just above the knee length!

Back