Welcome To aBlackWeb

Random Lady Thoughts

Ladies, have yall seen this?

The bra seems magical and cute or whatever, but all I can do is admire. :sayword:
My titties are too big for this mess.

What do yall think about this idea/creation?:scust1:

Ladies, have yall seen this?

The bra seems magical and cute or whatever, but all I can do is admire. :sayword:
My titties are too big for this mess.

What do yall think about this idea/creation?:scust1:

Looks nice from the front, but strapless and backless? How does it stay on securely?

Well for everyday use I want support and comfort and it doesn't look it offers either. Did a man with titties obsession design that thing?

:saywut:

It doesn't seem like it's made for natural breasts or bigger breasts. I looked at the other vids and pics on the IG page. Most seem like tthey've had breast augmentation.

It doesn't seem like it's made for natural breasts or bigger breasts. I looked at the other vids and pics on the IG page. Most seem like tthey've had breast augmentation.
Tiddies with breast augmentation don't usually need bras to get that look tho. This a waste of money. I can see it working for small breasts but even then, they'd get better results with regla push-ups.

Any of y'all use activated charcoal on your teeth? I love it, its better than zoom whitening only it doesn't leave them sensitive after n u can use it as often as u wanna.

Tiddies with breast augmentation don't usually need bras to get that look tho. This a waste of money. I can see it working for small breasts but even then, they'd get better results with regla push-ups.

Any of y'all use activated charcoal on your teeth? I love it, its better than zoom whitening only it doesn't leave them sensitive after n u can use it as often as u wanna.

I have some but it actually does make my teeth sensitive but not that bad so I don't use it daily

Anyone know tricks to get rid of bloat quickly? My cycle is coming to an end n I gotta wear some tight ass pencil skirts later this week. don't let me walk out here lookin like a Swiss Roll guise.

Nah. I've honestly never even heard of that lol.

*Edit*
This was in regards to the charcoal, not the bloating lol.

Last edited:
Anyone know tricks to get rid of bloat quickly? My cycle is coming to an end n I gotta wear some tight ass pencil skirts later this week. don't let me walk out here lookin like a Swiss Roll guise.
I got nothin mane lol.

I don't even like sweets like that, but I be craving Crunch N Munch caramel popcorn.

I let a white person handle my hair the other day. Mad at myself.

She used white products n white techniques. Had to stop her from back combing but she got a stroke in before I caught it smh.

Back